Need to know this

Best answers
Aura colour does change for different people, doesn't it? Then you can also put different aura models (by using totally transparent texures in a way I'm too lazy to tell..) for different people into one mdl.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sin Goku said:
Aura colour does change for different people, doesn't it? Then you can also put different aura models (by using totally transparent texures in a way I'm too lazy to tell..) for different people into one mdl.
know what you mean i m already trying that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh thx m also i m gonna be doing my own goku for the project :"Fusion" also includes vegeta , and alot of bones animations .. etc

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of ocourse, (and i say this judging from your last few models) your gonna hafta change your style significantly, unless you want it to lag like hell,

if you have 6k poly model (your goku+vegeta) judging from yoru average polycounts, its gonna lag like ass,

if you are serious about pursuing this project you should try to get each model AT LEAST under 1300

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I planned each model 2k goku and vegeta , and i m dead serius about it nuttzy

Best answers
Does EVM have multiple auras? I mean, can you use each aura from you're aura pack with each transformation?? Like when you ascend to ultra cell you can use the ultimate power-up super saiyan aura and for ssj2 you can use ssj2 aura?? Because I didn't see multiple auras for each transformation and if this is the case, is it doable to make it so that you can use a specific aura for a specific transformation because that would be sooo nice :)

G
im just looking forward to this aura in ESF, EVM is quite a long time away

Best answers
fortnox said:
im just looking forward to this aura in ESF, EVM is quite a long time away
No its not, its going to release this week (I'm chosen one/pre-realese tester and it work's perfectly (so everything is done excepted the models wich are almost done, so it'll prolly release this weekend (prolly)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that's good news.................I guess. ;)

Best answers
offtopic: EVM, this week, Sweet!
Ontopic: Hope your auras work for each transformation and the kaioken aura for Goku's kaioken in EVM Darkone

Best answers
yea, I know but Snoozer is a tester and he just said probally within this week/weekend

Best answers
Is it possible to change your esf game by changing the appearance or anything at all about your game. i want whichever character i feel is my favourite to be unique. to most of you this may sound stupid but hey it's worth a shot.
how do you get the bots (3.0) to stop repeatedly suiciding?
any help is appreciated.

Best answers
dude... go post that somewhere else. this is a SACARID THREAD! and that belongs somewhere else.

Best answers
Ok don't get all mad when i'm wrong, but it prolly (i said prolly) release this weekend. I'm not a member of the team so i can't say for sure. But i'm 95% sure that it's going to be released this week.

But can somebody answer me, is it possible to place the ussj aura with ussj forms, ssj2 aura with ssj2 forms etc.. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom