Need to know this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I had a talk with Orca "Evm project leader" he says its possible to make every charter to have its own aura yes nut hes either lazy to do it or its hard
Anyway i had a funky idea about how to combine every abura in 1

Ok starts of i import all aura in ms3d assigne all that i assigne it to a spec texture when the texture isnt active (not in use) the aura is transperant and not showen so is the effect lightning and others i l try this plan out

Best answers
That is what I meant. Only problem might be the different aura sizes because of the animations.

G
omg, aura released on friday and EVM possibly released 1/2 days later? TEH PWNIGE, and ur temple will soon be ready, lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh if you think thats something i think it suck you should see what my auras for FTp will look like you l flip and hang lol ,

G
u mean hope he releases the aura by september? if thats so, u shouls know that he is gonna release this 2moro (friday)
Darkone said:
This Friday is the release date , so you can say 98% , and i m already working on my next project fusion and its already a starting hit

Best answers
fortnox said:
u mean hope he releases the aura by september? if thats so, u shouls know that he is gonna release this 2moro (friday)
FortNox, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question but you have some spelling problems and maby you could define what he releases to morrow :)

Best answers
yep me too...
but i think it was dificult to select what aura do we need...
there is no such program who changes the auras... :roll:

G
:rolleyes:* heh, this aura is gonna rule :D but i hav the felin that Darkone will not release 2day, i dunno, just a weird felin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Darkone will:p , btw who those sayin "ah i build the aura for my pleasure" there wrong i benn building it for the ESF community cas i was so sad that the people playing esf had such a crap for a aura *No offence Mastasurf* the release day is today

Best answers
I guess everyone will like this aura. It is really fun to watch the animation even in HLMV, cause my ESF is borked :p

G
oh glorious creator of aura, your temple is complete, and the slaves/worshipers await.
the dining hall

a few spare pyramids with some games/stuff

entrance to the holy worshipping room

the main inside part

there's a few more million rooms, but i dont want to spam up the thread, lol. and i was gonna show u the veiw, but the pic was too big and messed up the page size, same for the broom cubord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom