Need pics and mabye clips of ESF

Best answers
Where in this thread was EVM discussed?

If you SEARCH the forums for "EVM" you most likely find 10+ threads on the add-on.

Best answers
The video is gonna have a set back. A HUGE set back. I got a new hard drive, and when we were copying over my old Mp3 files, the drive crashed. It can't be recovered, so, if you want a song in a video, you're gonna have to mail it to me. The only songs I have now are Goldfinger and Nickelback.

UPDATE!!!:

I got my old songs back, and my collection of MP3's has now jumped to around 750. The ESF video (I actually found some clips!!!) will be to Chop Suey by System of a Down (unless a song REALLY grabs my attention), because I have made other videos to that song and they came out well, and I have a general idea of what I could do with ESF. I would have done bodies and those other songs that people suggested (except for Game by Disturbed, I still don't have that song :\ ), but there are certain parts that would be best with lip sync.

I could do a DBZ/GT and ESF crosover however, if you want it. Tell me if you want a cross over or not. Either way, the video is now under production.

(I u manage to get the demo mentioned earlier in this thread to work, record some ESF games w/ a Vejito and Goku SSJ3 Model PLZ!!!)

Best answers
A cross over would be nice...How bout a scene where you over lay Goku doing a Kamehameha in the show with a scene f/ ESF where Goku is doing a Kamehameha?

Best answers
I don't have enough ESF clips, so it's gonna be a cross over vid between the anime and the game...changed the song to 'Its My Life' by bon Jovi. If u have any suggestions, just tell me.

Xam

Best answers
Jovi is good but I think that "Bodies" will be a lot better.

Best answers
hm. ok i know this sound odd but mayb When the musuc stops by d-12 and eminem........ sounds odd i know but u can have clips 1 fighter when some1 els starts rappiong.. eg show clips of goku when eminem raps and ummm buu when bizzar raps.. just a thoulght

Best answers
Bodies is gonna be a tough one, and I don't have When the Musuc (music?) stops

Best answers
Uh, when is this video going to be out? If it's not anytime soon, close the thread.

Best answers
I still need more clips, and keep the thread open cause there still might be a brilliant idea out there that people need to get out to the world!!! *Eyes start glittering like in anime* Its my dream to make the best music video ever!!! That would be so cool!!! *Others look on with exasperated looks on their faces* What?

Best answers
*Falls to floor in shock, feet in air, anime style* Where the hell did that come from?!?!*large sweat drop appears*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_Sasuke said:
Can't see it.
copy and paste the link

----

Its alright, a bit more practice and im sure you'll be making better backgrounds in no time. If this is your first attmept, well done. Try getting better quality pictures, and working on the cutting out next time though. Might want to consider changing the font too, kinda sucks =P

Best answers
I will have the video done soon, as soon as I can download a thing that will convert the demos that I have been making in ESF to AVI's or something like that (I have an awsome one of Goku ascending to SSJ, which I will link with a scene from DBZ where Goku goes SSJ for the first time. What u think?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom