Naruto W.I.P.

Best answers
Awsome model ^_^, nice mesh .. i dont see any problems with the hands >_>. thei are like that couse the refs you used, and i dont find problems in the hands/mesh terms... what the skin will be? cell shaded style? i might give a shoot on that..

Best answers
Warning BIG images ;)

a big update !! I've finally finished all the parts of the body.. whatever see for your self:

and a lil bonus ;) big thanks for Nataku with these

what do u thionk ?? the only problem is 5000 tirs atm so it;s rather a high poly model :D

crit coms and drawovers welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some sujestions to get the polycount down:
*dont model the eyes!!! i used to do this too
*the toes could just be a simple box with maybe 2 or 3 segments
*I'm not sure but it looks like you have too many segments going across the fingers

Best answers
at his leeves ar too much polys you can reduce them theer easyly

Best answers
1 of the best naruto i have ever seen alright... try to experiment with the things that DS said, he knows what s he's saying. And hey, when the model is done, the time for a cell shaded skin is near i belive...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing is wrong with the model, you need to just make naruto's face spikes, his eyes, and his zippers and such on his clothes

Best answers
mf29 said:
nothing is wrong with the model, you need to just make naruto's face spikes, his eyes, and his zippers and such on his clothes
That's all on the skin, I think he just wants critz on the model for now until that time. So far it looks great mine, I admit 5000 seems a bit much for what are mostly slightly round objects and all but at least it's not above 7k. Just try and lower it in places where detail isn't necessary or that you can skin on and you got it made, elimanting the toes and putting blocks would be a start.

So far so good. Can we see entire wires, may be a nice skylight render as well ?

Best answers
Finished ??

Yo guys! wsup? I at least finised Naruto :p (or I think so ;P) What do you think ? If it's okay I'll soon try to make skin for him and rig him ;]
Tho the model is almost finished it won't have one thing... On Naruto's left arm/shoulder there is this item (don't know how to name it, but naruto fans will now what im talking about ;)) I made it but it would pain in the ass if I were to animate this :/ So....
So here are the pics:

and one more (this is a crapy mental ray render ;P)

C&C please ;)

-> SA_Gohan
how do you like the hairs now ;)??

Best answers
this thing on his shoulder...just assign it with the arms xD
i did that too
but if it should be animtaed our animator would do that not you xD
so you can leave the hard work to him^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Are you going to give Hunter/D-Boy proper credits for using his old NRC model pics as reference? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair looks great. The difference is subtle, but it really gives the hair some volume. My only suggestion towards that area would be to give the spikes different lengths, as it seems I could draw a perfect half sphere around the edge of the hairs, and touch everyone of them. Granted editing each spike would be time consuming, but it would contribute greatly to the hair feeling we're already getting now ^^

Now, about the hands . . . You've got the base for a hand down, but the way the fingers stick straight out, and how the thumb is level with the entire plane of the hand makes it look bad.
As an example of how it might be better stick your arm straight out, keep your wrist straight, and relax your hand. You should notice that from the pointer finger to the pinky finger, your fingers gradually curl inward when you're not doing anything with them. You should also note that the thumb is relaxed and sits an inch to a inch and a half off the plane of the hand.

Anyway, that's my spiel. Keep up the good work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom