Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped watching Shipuuden around the part where, I think, uh, Naruto and Sakura were looking for Sai in Orochimaru's lair, when they run into Sasuke and start fighting him.

Anyone care to give me a brief summary of what's happened since then (aside Sasuke killing Itachi)? I'm too lazy to read the manga and am pretty uninterested in watching the slow anime.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped watching Shipuuden around the part where, I think, uh, Naruto and Sakura were looking for Sai in Orochimaru's lair, when they run into Sasuke and start fighting him.

Anyone care to give me a brief summary of what's happened since then (aside Sasuke killing Itachi)? I'm too lazy to read the manga and am pretty uninterested in watching the slow anime.
WTH? Who would tell you such a thing? If someone gave you a "brief summary" you would probably give up reading in the middle of it. :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

They find Sasuke, fail to retrieve him (ofc), run back, I think there was a filler about Asuma.. didn't watch it so I don't know for sure, then Hidan and Kakazu come into play, kill a few people (Asuma and his friend), and Naruto kills Kakazu, Shikimaru kills Hidan.. after that they had a useless filler arc about the Three Tailed demon (Manga they just cut to the chase), then Sasuke killed Orochimaru, Kabuto did some weird ass **** and I guess he's partially Orochimaru now, after that Sasuke went to each base and picked out one person, eventually gathered a team of 5 or 4, went after Itachi, Sasuke ran into Deidara, killed them, Jiraiya goes on some gathering mission, finds Pein, Pein kills him but finds out a secret, send a hidden message to Konoha, back to Sasuke he eventually finds Itachi and kills him, after that Tobi talks to Sasuke and corrupts him. After that Sasuke and his team heads to the Raikage's land in attempt to capture the eight tails where they ultimately fail. Hearing the (false) news that Sasuke captured his brother (the Eight Tailed host), Raikage wants to form a meeting with all of the Kage's. After, Pein goes to Konoha to look for Naruto, destroys it when he didn't get an answer, Naruto shows up, defeats him, talks to the 7th body and convinces him into stop doing what he's doing and revives all of Konoha and dies. Shortly after this, we learn that Tsunade is in a coma and Konoha needs a 6th Hokage, so Danzo convinced the Fire Lord to make him the Hokage, and then heads to the Kage Meeting which is about to start. Shortly after this, Naruto promises Sakura that he'll successfully bring back Sasuke. Shortly after, Sasuke and his crew runs into Zetsu and Tobi, where he finds out that Danzo is heading to the Kage's meeting, so Sasuke has to go to there now. After that, Zetsu splits and has one side follow Sasuke, and the other side follow Tobi. Tobi now reveals the name of his plan: the Moon's eye Plan. All the Kage's eventually meet up, argue, and Zetsu pops up and rat's Sasuke out which causes a ruckus and short fight between the Raikage and Sasuke. Somewhere in between this meeting, Tobi comes up to Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato and discuss Sasuke and sslowly starts to begin discussig his "Moon's Eye Plan". The Mizukage catches Sasuke, traps him and almost killed him. This is where Tobi pops up and reveals his intentions (the Moon's Eye Plan), and declares the Fourth Ninja War. Tobi then disappears and the Kage's decide to form an alliance and argue about who becomes the leader. They eventually decide to choose Kakashi as the alliance leader and Gaara decides to inform him of the news. Shortly after, Sakura catches up to Naruto and confesses her love to him (lies so Naruto can stop chasing after Sasuke), but sees her true feelings and denies her, claiming that he'll still go after Sasuke. Shortly after we see Killer Bee (8th Jinchuuriki) with another fellow. Kisame appears and they begin their long awaited fight. Killer Bee uses his Demon's Chakra, and Kisame fuses with his sword. (This is where the manga left us last week)

That's about it. Long post, horrible grammar and a few run-on sentences (this is probably my worst post.. haha), but whatever. I can't be assed to edit it right now. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, Damaera. Well, sometimes when you've seen enough of something, you are most likely still interested enough to know how things play out.

then Hidan and Kakazu come into play, kill a few people (Asuma and his friend), and Naruto kills Kakazu, Shikimaru kills Hidan..
Some of this rings a bell. I think I remember this part: Hidan and Kakazu--one of them is immortal who steals people's hearts, I think. I believe I read the chapter where Asuma was killed by them. Was what's her face actually carrying Asuma's baby?

Jiraiya goes on some gathering mission, finds Pein, Pein kills him but finds out a secret, send a hidden message to Konoha, back to Sasuke he eventually finds Itachi and kills him,
Read this too, now that I remember.

After, Pein goes to Konoha to look for Naruto, destroys it when he didn't get an answer, Naruto shows up, defeats him, talks to the 7th body and convinces him into stop doing what he's doing and revives all of Konoha and dies.
When you say Naruto defeats Pein, do you mean he killed him?

Shortly after this, we learn that Tsunade is in a coma and Konoha needs a 6th Hokage, so Danzo convinced the Fire Lord to make him the Hokage, and then heads to the Kage Meeting which is about to start.
How the hell did Tsunade fall into a coma? :laff:

The Mizukage catches Sasuke, traps him and almost killed him.
Mizukage. It makes you wonder how some of these super powerful characters keep popping up from the woodwork.

Shortly after, Sakura catches up to Naruto and confesses her love to him (lies so Naruto can stop chasing after Sasuke), but sees her true feelings and denies her, claiming that he'll still go after Sasuke.
This seems to ring a bell too. Why would Sakura want Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke?

Shortly after we see Killer Bee (8th Jinchuuriki) with another fellow. Kisame appears and they begin their long awaited fight. Killer Bee uses his Demon's Chakra, and Kisame fuses with his sword. (This is where the manga left us last week)
Killer Bee :laff:

Also, what's the relationship status between Temari and Shikamaru? And, for that matter, the status of Neji, Kiba, Lee, Hinata, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, and all the other kids?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the manga, every question you ask is answered there. And you might be too lazy to read it right now, but as soon as you start reading it, you'll get hooked on. Especially the part where Naruto fights Pein.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope he inserted part of Orochimaru in him (giggity), thus causing Orochimaru's presence to start taking over his body and so Kabuto was trying to fight it.
yeah I hate that gay-masochism in naruto all the way

Best answers
Next chapter = awesome, here be the script.

Killer bee changes to bijuu, and tries to escape while holding Sabu-chan et Ponta. But the water moves with Kisame in the center, so if he swims after them, they can't reach the air.

Then Killer Bee suggests that since Kisame is after him, he'll leave them and try to escape by himself, so that with the water moving they will eventually reach the air. But Kisame attacks Ponta

Killer Bee gets back to the rescue, and falls into the trap of Kisame, who attacks him with the dorsal fin and gets him back to a lower version of bjiuu

Killer Bee gets out a single tentacle and uses it to grab Kisame away from him

Meanwhile, Sabu-chan and Ponta get out of the water

Killer Bee somethings about lightning sword, but on a suggestion of Hachibi, just spouts off ink in order to escape

But Samehada/Kisame fusion can feel the chakra through the skin and he attacks Killer bee with the dorsal fin

Kisame has cancelled the Suiton and the fusion, and gets close to Killer Bee down and not moving. He tries to cut off his legs but Samehada grabs the earth to protect Killer Bee

Thorns come out of the handle, forcing Kisame to drop it, and Samehada jumps close to Killer Bee

Samehada liked Killer Bee Chakra so much, it wants to make him its new master. It tries to heal Killer Bee with Chakra stolen from Kisame, but Kisame kicks it off

Kisame grabs a sword of Killer Bee stuck into the earth, and gets ready to stab him.

Taken from stoptazmo(google it if u want as Its agaist the policy of this forum to post the link)

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next time can you use a spoiler tag for this stuff? T_T

Last edited:
Best answers
The thread says spoilers allowed so i guessed it wasnt really worth it but ill edit it now

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think this thread is dedicated to the Anime and Manga, so when Alea put spoilers allowed, I think she meant Manga spoilers were allowed.

It sucks when spoilers to the latest chapter are posted a few days earlier before the release, but it's cool. :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well guys, Naruto still has an unknown jutsu that Jiraiya talked about which is not complet yet...but it's gonna be bad ass for sure.
That was actually a translation error. Jiraiya actually told Naruto "do not use that power" as in pertaining to kyuubi. Meaning for this is his lack of control and other obvious reasons.

Kisame is a pimp, he'll walk away from this battle, or atleast flop.

Best answers
Dude, the translation might be true or not..but Jiraiya said a few things about that jutsu before he died...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My problem is, it hasnt changed from the start, that's whats putting me off, I wanted some development, new angles, some character growth which is more than "omg everyone agrees he's awesome now" or, "what a sad past, thats why he's such a bastard, but hang on, naruto had a ****ty childhood, he can relate to him and save teh day!"

It's just ending up being some kind of repetitive string of fights, "OMG I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE!", "BUT I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE" "OH NOES I UNDERESTIMATED YOU AND NOW IM LOSING" "OMG WHAT TECHNIQUE IS THIS" "AHA I TRICKED YOU AND EXPLOITED YOUR ONE WEAKNESS, I WIN"... I mean this is true of any shonen manga, but I had high hopes for naruto.

I dunno.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
My problem is, it hasnt changed from the start, that's whats putting me off, I wanted some development, new angles, some character growth which is more than "omg everyone agrees he's awesome now" or, "what a sad past, thats why he's such a bastard, but hang on, naruto had a ****ty childhood, he can relate to him and save teh day!"

It's just ending up being some kind of repetitive string of fights, "OMG I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE!", "BUT I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE" "OH NOES I UNDERESTIMATED YOU AND NOW IM LOSING" "OMG WHAT TECHNIQUE IS THIS" "AHA I TRICKED YOU AND EXPLOITED YOUR ONE WEAKNESS, I WIN"... I mean this is true of any shonen manga, but I had high hopes for naruto.

I dunno.
Let's re-write/re-draw the entire series and make it how it SHOULD have been :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet that in the next chapter Kisame will die by his precious Samaheda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom