Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watch. Kisame will pull a super secret technique out of his ass and use Force Pull to grab his sword.

In other news, the new episode is apparently out. I'm waiting for decent fan subbers to put it up before watching it, though.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kisame is overconfident, Im sure others will come and save Killer Bee, poor Kisame, Im sad, kinda started liking him and now he will die.

Damaera I think Samehada dumped Kisame, I dont think he will forgive Samehadas cheating..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe I missed it. Kisame's sword betrayed him hahahaha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, That was an unexpected turn of events.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My problem is, it hasnt changed from the start, that's whats putting me off, I wanted some development, new angles, some character growth which is more than "omg everyone agrees he's awesome now" or, "what a sad past, thats why he's such a bastard, but hang on, naruto had a ****ty childhood, he can relate to him and save teh day!"

It's just ending up being some kind of repetitive string of fights, "OMG I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE!", "BUT I HAVE THIS TECHNIQUE" "OH NOES I UNDERESTIMATED YOU AND NOW IM LOSING" "OMG WHAT TECHNIQUE IS THIS" "AHA I TRICKED YOU AND EXPLOITED YOUR ONE WEAKNESS, I WIN"... I mean this is true of any shonen manga, but I had high hopes for naruto.

I dunno.
It didn't really happen here, but in one of the latest chapters when Sakura professed her feelings for Naruto, a lot of people got pissed. Granted it was pretty shaky writing to begin with and Naruto himself ended up getting upset at her telling him that, it shows that your basic shounen fan doesn't want the change save for new fighting techniques.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Eh, I wonder will Killer Bee save his legs?Think about Danzo, if he gets Byakugan(from Ao), he will be monster if he get healed by that sort of think Orochimaru wanted to use...I won't tell what is it, because I'm not sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It didn't really happen here, but in one of the latest chapters when Sakura professed her feelings for Naruto, a lot of people got pissed. Granted it was pretty shaky writing to begin with and Naruto himself ended up getting upset at her telling him that, it shows that your basic shounen fan doesn't want the change save for new fighting techniques.
It wasn't shaky writing, it was part of the story. Sakura didn't want Naruto to go after Sasuke again to get himself killed, not because she loves him (even though she 'confesses' to him, she does) but just because she cares about him. Naruto saw through this, and told her not to lie to him. Sakura was just lying.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't shaky writing, it was part of the story. Sakura didn't want Naruto to go after Sasuke again to get himself killed, not because she loves him (even though she 'confesses' to him, she does) but just because she cares about him. Naruto saw through this, and told her not to lie to him. Sakura was just lying.
Seriously... i thought everyone understood that. :]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I was talking about how one chapter ended with Sakura professing her feelings and the week before the new chapter where Naruto told her off. During that one week I saw a decent bit of rage and what she had told Naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I wonder will Killer Bee save his legs?Think about Danzo, if he gets Byakugan(from Ao), he will be monster if he get healed by that sort of think Orochimaru wanted to use...I won't tell what is it, because I'm not sure.
I think Danzo was just getting it back so that another country didn't have it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, imagine Byakugan + Sharingan :p we know about byakugan only that it can be "no-clip-camera" and see everything inside lifes, like chakra points, vital points etc.I can't imagine both of those doujutsus great usage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's there then where the frak is the rest of the manga? I want it so bad now.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Even though Kisame was decapitated, I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of him. He did have some Unique abilities, also his Sword is still "alive", perhaps if he fused with it again he could survive? I dunno, I'd be a shame to let him die

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He was (doing/did) some kind of jutsu that could save him or something, or he was interrupted. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom