Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read in other pg that when naruto and pain are fighting ,tobi come and stop to pain because sasuke cant get 8 tail....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So how can you say she's not?
Because it has not been said she is dead or not? Besides, she only got hit by 1 attack. We'll see next week, won't we?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, but if we can't asume either of the possibilities we can't say she's not dead can we? And it's not very perceptive if she was stabed or not.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never mind that,Sakura could arrive and heal her on the side of the battle ground.
We'll see next week. ;)

Best answers
It would be quite dramatic if she were to be the first one of Naruto's generation to die.
Well, if you dont count Gaara in, but he got resurrected...

Best answers
meh, if Hinata dies, Naruto wont get laid, unless Sakura gets to Naruto's side that is...not in the manga tho. In anime there were a few scenes of Sakura sorta showing some feelings to Naruto >_> lolfillers

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, if Hinata dies, Naruto wont get laid, unless Sakura gets to Naruto's side that is...not in the manga tho. In anime there were a few scenes of Sakura sorta showing some feelings to Naruto >_> lolfillers
Really? There are no "showing emotion" scenes in manga between Naruto and Sakura?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously the writing in this chapter is vastly cliche. Some lovestruck and coy women whom has "fallen in love" with the main protagonist, finally discloses her true feelings, at the time when she foolhardily attempts to defend Naruto. She yells out, "I love you", like its some dramatic plot point that the readers would have never predicted. If she is dead then I say good riddens.

She reminds me of Orihime from Bleach, because she constantly calls out the protagonist's name after every little blow he takes, and feels sorrow towards the main protagonist's bloody bruises and broken bones, while making no effort to help them. These every day Anime plot points are being overused, and by this time its growing elderly.

Best answers
Yeah that xD There was one in the episode where Naruto was training near the falls, before he learned rasen-shuriken.

Ok, lets not go too far off-topic :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Short chapter from what i've noticed... it pisses me off. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Naruto Beat pain...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Special...beam....cannon...? -_-'' WTF , I just lost an I.Q. point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Naruto Beat pain...

I actually find this very amusing because it parodies the over dramatic and over intensified scenes of Naruto, with a seemingly simplistic cut to the chase attack like the Special Beam Cannon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom