Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would tobi only use his right eye if he could use also the left one? Makes no sense. BTW Danzo killed jiraya's frog stoping him to bring naruto to the real world, why would Tobi not want naruto to come back if he wants the bijus?
So pain could travel there and get him without much of a hassel?
Also he killed him to keep the Nine-Tailed-Fox "Out of the way".

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.
If this theory is true, i would like to know where did Danzo get his right sharingan.... from Obito while he was still alive under the large boulders?
And he seems so powerfull with just one sharingan.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.
If this theory is true, i would like to know where did Danzo get his right sharingan.... from Obito while he was still alive under the large boulders?
And he seems so powerfull with just one sharingan.
Well, if he has stolen maybe the soul of Madara then that would explain it all. We still do not know much about Danzo.

Best answers
So why can Tobi only use one eye?
You're answering my question with another question? lol

Madara is NOT Obito. Just let the guy rest in peace, he has like 100 boulders dropped on his entire body and we clearly saw him dieing. Even if Madara could exchange bodies it would be almost impossible to extract his body.
As to why can Madara only use one eye, it could be hundreds of reasons. Maybe he doesn't have it, Maybe his eye is EMS and he wants to conserve chakra, maybe he's heterochromic, maybe he's emo, who knows?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're answering my question with another question? lol

Madara is NOT Obito. Just let the guy rest in peace, he has like 100 boulders dropped on his entire body and we clearly saw him dieing. Even if Madara could exchange bodies it would be almost impossible to extract his body.
Tobi is an outdated Madara version just like Itachi said.
As for Obito, he may had had 100 boulders on his body but maybe Tobi extracted only the remaining eye.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes you think Pein could travel there? Killed the frog to keep the nine tailed fox out of the way? Pein went to the village just because of the nine tailed fox why would tobi want to keep him "out of the way?" ?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What makes you think Pein could travel there? Killed the frog to keep the nine tailed fox out of the way? Pein went to the village just because of the nine tailed fox why would tobi want to keep him "out of the way?" ?
Out of the way until Pein arrives,infiltrates and kills the defences of the village.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are just things I am suggesting. Dont get me wrong. The only thing I am sure of is that Kishimoto is doing this like Hellsing. He literally does not know how its going to end yet. He has only wrote out what he has. Only he releases weekly where as Hellsing releases a Manga every 2 years.

But The thing is, I see that alot of things are still a mystery.

L On NNK Forums said:
Well.. now i think that Kishi is making fun of us. Tobi is not Madara and Pain is not Nagato.
You can think i'm crazzy but you'll see.

I think Pain is the real boss of Akatsuki that tricked even Tobi. Tobi wants to become the new Uchiha Madara but he needs Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. That's why he wants Sasuke to use Itachi's eyes and create the EMS. As we know , we never saw Tobi using Mangekyo S. or EMS so he must take Sasuke's eyes for that.

If Tobi is Danzo than that explains this: Danzo sent Sai after Sasuke to test Sasuke's compacity and make sure Sasuke's Sharigan progression continued. Remember Tobi also allowed Dedaria to fight Sasuke to the death by himself , only for the same reason.
So Danzo needs Sasuke's EMS to become the new Uchiha Madara ( Master of the Sharingan )

And for Pain , i think he controls Akatsuki and Nagato. Who is Pain ? hmmm maybe Rikudoo senin ... or Konohamaru's father or a new character ..

One thing is for sure , Kishi is trying to look foolish but he knows what he's dooing

Try looking into a few of these things.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's on like donkey kong.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit! Let's just resolve this fight like most others, relying on power that isn't his own after he made the resolution not to.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Dam! I got it too! =D

Mine just came in this afternoon! >_<

Best answers
Tobi is an outdated Madara version just like Itachi said.
As for Obito, he may had had 100 boulders on his body but maybe Tobi extracted only the remaining eye.
And what would be the point in that? As far as we know Madara has EMS, the strongest Sharingan form ever. What would be the point of extracting a squashed 2-tomoe sharingan of a weak 12-year old Uchiha? Doesn't make much sense.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what would be the point in that? As far as we know Madara has EMS, the strongest Sharingan form ever. What would be the point of extracting a squashed 2-tomoe sharingan of a weak 12-year old Uchiha? Doesn't make much sense.
It may have been weak back then but it can be upgraded. I mean, look at Kakashi's sharingan.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Damnit!

Heres a better translation.

Shikamaru's group. Katsuyu continues moving; One two-man team is formed. A search for the real body was ordered.

ガイ班は ネジが吹っ飛ばされた蛙を発見する
Gai's group. Neji discovers the blown away frog.
ネジ「なんでこんな所にジライヤ様の口寄せの蛙が?」
ガイ「なにぃ?」
Neji: "Why is Jiraiya's frog summon in a place like this?
Gai: "Whaat?"
こいつらマジ空気
Something serious is going on...

話はナルトに戻り。。。ナルトは天道に黒い棒を体に数箇所さされ
Back to Naruto's conversation. Tendou black rods are stabbed into multiple places in Naruto's body.
長門のチャクラにより指一本も動かせなくなる
Due to Nagato's chakra, not a single finger can move anymore.
かあちゃん蛙がナルトにむかって
Mama frog goes to Naruto.
「ジライヤの小僧も父ちゃんも皆お前に託して死んでいった
"That kid Jiraiya and Papa and everyone have entrusted their lives to you
だからこんなやつにやられんな」みたいな事をわめき
That's why, don't be deceived by him" Mama shouts something like that.
天道の神羅なんちゃらくらって死亡?
Tendou uses Shinra-something, Mama frog's dead? Note: Shinra-Tensei.

さらにナルトの前に現れたのはヒナタ
Furthermore, Hinata appears in front of Naruto.
天道  「増援?」
Tendou "Reinforcements?"
ナルト 「何ででてきたヒナタじゃそいつにはかなわ・・」
Naruto "Hinata, why? Get out. This person will just brush you away"
ヒナタ 「ウン」
Hinata "Yup".
ヒナタ 「これは私の独りよがり」
Hinata "This is my happiness".
ヒナタ 「今ここにたっているのは自分の意志」
Hinata "I am here now of my own will."
昔の自分を思い出すここからはナルトマンセー思考に
色々あってナルト君の笑顔で救われた!
I remember my old self... From here I was thinking of cheering you on in a variety of ways,
yet I was always rescued by Naruto-kun's smiling face.
ヒナタ 「ナルト君を守れるならこの命失ってもかまわない」
Hinata "If it's to protect Naruto-kun, my life doesn't matter."
ヒナタ 「私はナルト君が大好きだから」
Hinata "I really like Naruto-kun that's why..."
無謀にも天道に突っ込んでいくヒナタ
Hinata recklessly attacks Tendou.
ヒナタ 「柔歩双獅拳」
Hinata "Juubusoujiken" (Gentle Step Twin Lion Punch)
ヒナタの技がヒットする前に天道の神羅なんちゃらをくらい
Hinata's technique hit's God Realms Shinra Tensei.
地面に叩きつけられるヒナタ
Hinata was thrown to the ground...
天道が倒れて意識のないヒナタに黒い棒で 
Tendou drops down and uses the chakra rods on the unconscious Hinata.
「ザシュ」

ヒナタの体からドクドクでる血
Blood is flowing out of Hinata's body.

長門 「俺の両親も俺の目の前で木の葉の忍びどもに殺された     愛情が~(覚えてないや)」
Nagato: I have killed my parents and Konoha's shinobi in front of me as well. Affection... (remembers something)

ナルト ヒナタが目の前で惨殺された事により     超九尾人6に変身!!(尻尾6本状態ね)
Naruto: You've murdered Hinata in front of me.... Because of that... Chou Kyuubijin 6 metamorphosis!!! (6-tails. The writing is a mess). Note: Super 9 tailed man 6 metamorphosis lolol     見た目は前出てきた黒い姿に6本の尻尾頭には妖狐の頭蓋骨を     かぶってる感じ
Eyes are visible, coming out in front, a black figure, A 6 tailed-animal wearing the skull of a youko (fox demon)     そのおぞましい姿を見てもまったく動じない天道(長門)
Even seeing this really horrifying figure, Tendou (Nagato) is unfazed.
天道(長門)「お前の痛みなど俺が受けた痛みに比べれば~(カス以下)
Tendou (Nagato) "Let me see if your Pain is comparable to mine."

で完
The end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom