Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Average, not better, not worse.

The fillers are almost over by the way.

The episode is about Naruto being given a mission to babysit a rich guy's son. Along with babysitting, Naruto is given various small tasks to do to show the kid the life of a Ninja. The rich guy's son is 100% spoiled into believing that money can buy anything. Of course, along the way they run into trouble and the kid learns from Naruto that money can't buy everything.

G
I think they end next week, when ever it is its very soon, so I'll be flying over to japan again starting next week

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
I think they end next week, when ever it is its very soon, so I'll be downloading them again starting next week
Don't you mean "legally watching them in Japan" next week? :p

Best answers
From what I read on random blogs, the fillers should end after the current "Star Ninja" arc (3-4 weeks)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching Naruto up to 181 so far, and it's near the climax in the Star Ninja plotline.

Since 136 (when the fillers started) I'll admit 2 or 3 eps we're alright, due to the fact they we're part of the climax of a mission.

But, most were bleh... while some were complete garbage. (i.e. Gai and Lee impersonations, Ryouri Ninjas)

G
I think the main fillers end the first week of May, but then Kakashi Genku or what ever it's called starts, and that's 5 episodes. I might start watching then, though.

I just realised, the fillers should completely stop just in time for my half-term holiday :D (It's a short term, only 5-6 weeks)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all of you that are tired of fillers here is a few reasons why they started showing them:

Wikipedia.org said:
When the Sasuke Retrieval Arc ended, the anime was at a point where it was quickly gaining on the manga, its source material. So at the conclusion of this arc, the anime immediately switched to anime only filler episodes. Many fans were infuriated and disappointed by this, although some fans understood that had the anime overtaken the manga, the series would have completely differed from the original source (ala the Trigun anime series). Meaning that it would probably never get to the next part of the manga adaption. After all, time was needed to further the manga, so that the show could be produced, whilst the manga stayed ahead a few arcs.

It is also rumored that Studio Pierrot has yet to acquire the License for animating Part 2. A note found on the official site can be seen to support this idea:

今後の展開: 新規ライセンシーを募集中です.

Translation: Future development: New licensee in acquiring process.

This could mean that the entire filler season's purpose is not only to give time to advance the manga, but also to buy time until the studio secures a new animation license. However, since this page relates to "Animation and Charactor (sic) Merchandising," it is likely that this text merely refers to a future licensee who will produce Naruto merchandise of some kind, under license from Studio Pierrot.
The Hidden Star Village arc is pretty interesting, maybe not well thought out, but I think this is a better part of the fillers.

G
What's with "arc"? o_O The new anime word for saga? Or is it ninja speak? cyborg evil ninja bear with shark-chucks speak?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arc is used in short of saying "story arc". In reality there are hundreds of other words to explain a part of a story, the word arc just happens to be used more frequently.

Also there are two more episodes left.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh, i have a question. I've heard Naruto only will have about 180 or 188 episodes. Is that true? Or is Naruto still under "development"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime is not ending.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well 182 was a filler... and I have a feeling 183 will be too.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hearing that the fillers are ending soon I'm back up to date with the manga and anime.
The anime will hopefully end the fillers soon...
the manga, is turning out to be interesting but... I dont know.
Just got a feeling that when its turned into the anime it will all be to get back the fans and hype.

G
Which is the best thing ever. Hype! Fanboys! new episodes! feet! I'd just hate it if the Naruto craze died because of these stupid fillers. I can't wait for the real anime to come back, I know it'll be brilliant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone watch the part at the end for the next episode about Kiba's dog or something going insane? When's the kakashi gaiden coming on?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... could be " Fillers>Kakashi Gaiden>Fillers...>Fillers...>Fan Service>Movie>Naruto '2'.

G
Fatal_CobraX said:
lol... could be " Fillers>Kakashi Gaiden>Fillers...>Fillers...>Fan Service>Movie>Naruto '2'.
O_O Don't even think like that, man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom