Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Best answers
20 days? Wow, I didn't expect it to be over until sometime in spring.

G
sorry, I meant 20 episodes. thats 20 weeks....nuts

atleast this weeks one wasn't as bad as the othes, they've got another rubbish story out of the way too

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets all just stop watching Naruto untill the fillers stop, and then start watching again, after the filler arc we will so Naruto 2 which will be alot more fun (I know, because I read the manga as well) Btw, does anybody know about the rumors of a Bleach 20-episode filler coming up? If Bleach also starts this ****...Im seriously going to kill some japanese...why do they like these fillers so much?!

Best answers
I already HAVE stopped watching... hence my lack of knowledge of how many fillers left ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
The fillers are good. Why does everyone hate it?
we hate them because the fillers suck. Had they not sucked so bad, we would like them.

Anywho- while we are on the subject of fillers. Does anyone know which episodes are fillers? And when the fillers should end?

Best answers
Hey guys, i was watching Naruto first time, rewatched it in a week and i dont really get, what means that 165th episode called Narutos Death, coz naruto didn't died. What that's SUPPOSED to mean?

And is it the latest episode, or is naruto next new episodes are still in progress?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, they are continuing the new episodes, not to mention there is a special being made right now, which is going to air next month.

The title of the episode does not necessarily have to mean what the episode is about. If I remember correctly, Naruto was supposed to have been executed, but he was not. Throughout the whole episode you think Naruto is literally going to die until near the end.

Best answers
It's called suspense. They build up emotions with condemning statements, but usually conveys an idea. It can be metaphorical, or it can be a literal thought that is present.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm I haven't gotten to far into naruto yet. When do the fillers start, so I can avoid them? Oh and I hope to hell that the filler episode rumour with bleach is bull****. Or ****! im j!ust gonn!!a be pissed off ****ing arrrg!

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Hmm I haven't gotten to far into naruto yet. When do the fillers start, so I can avoid them? Oh and I hope to hell that the filler episode rumour with bleach is bull****. Or ****! im j!ust gonn!!a be pissed off ****ing arrrg!
Bleach ones will be worth watching tho.
Much better concept + they said they will have some filling info about the upcomming story.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh good, because it's slightly confusing to start with, all those groups and subclasses and such :S

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea. They seem to be skipping weekly episodes, and focusing on specials.

There wasn't an episode aired last week as far as I know.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can safely say that this week's episode, the 'Ramen Soup' episode was unbelievably stupid. Slightly funny, but overwhelmingly stupid. I can't wait till these fillers end.

Best answers
got 10weeks of fillers left =(, but anyways the last ep was kinda lame also but u do see sasuke :O

G
Another boring filler, but it wasn't as bad as most the others I guess. Hopefuly the fillers end early next month tho :D

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just wondering whats going on with the fillers latelly (I dont really want to download a filler)
so could someone tell me what this weeks episode was about?
is the animation any better? worse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom