Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The subbers this week said there would be 23 more episodes of filler. Nearly six months more? Somehow I don't believe it.. I hope it's not true. This filler has no thought put into it--to think they'd reduce weights-off-Lee to what they did..

Best answers
This episode was crap. The animation sucked terribly, especially in the TenTen fight. There is no way that those three could all be taken out that easily either. Stupid episode, and this series of fillers is starting to piss me off.

G
I havent watched it yet, but I'm beginning to think we should call this filler saga "El' Filler Diablo" or "El' Saga Diablo", or maybe "Garlic Jr. Jr." XD

Best answers
The tenten fight, it was so terrible it just wasn't funny anymore. Kishimoto seriously needs to take a bullet to the head, this is just pure horsesh*t

Best answers
I also refuse to download any more until we're out of this... grossness...

And that pic is so nasty...

Best answers
Oh man. My roomate has been *****ing about how crappy these fillers are. 26 more?! God I'm glad I stopped at 120.

That anime went downhill faster than a California mudslide.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Oh man. My roomate has been *****ing about how crappy these fillers are. 26 more?! God I'm glad I stopped at 120.

That anime went downhill faster than a California mudslide.
Indeed.... I think I'll stop if the next episode is as bad as ep. 156.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was shocked o_o
the old lady is kinda pissing me off with her stirring, almost as though its taking a lot of effort to stir that black goo **** that everyone keeps eating >_>
man, the drawing has gone to ****s, and tenten spinning her little wooden pole poking him in the belly, that was....surprising
then how she ran over to the little red-eyed boy looked so stupid; the whole lightning of raiga is just taking the piss :/
why cant they just show gaiden; if the anime catches up to the manga, so what? just leave out a season of Naruto rather than making people stop watching naruto completely because of these stupid episodes :\
even a re-air of Bleach 49 would have been better than that piece of **** that was Bleach episode 50

G
oh wow. I mean, wow. that was terrible. that stupid repeated animaiton of Ten-Ten with a stick... wtf... and that stupid bloody curry, stupid storyline, bad lines, this is so annoying. this used to be the highlight of my week :( and SailorAlera is right, they madea a mockery of weights-off Lee. any Rock Lee fanatics ought to be insulted!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
The subbers this week said there would be 23 more episodes of filler. Nearly six months more? Somehow I don't believe it.. I hope it's not true. This filler has no thought put into it--to think they'd reduce weights-off-Lee to what they did..
It has been confirmed. "26" more filler episodes. No more Naruto for me.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
LoL its likethey drew things in the old Transformers days XD.
My god...

Is that how naruto looks nowadays?

I refuse ever to download it again untill teh spoilers are over... if it sucks THAT bad, Bleach for me now.

Best answers
Well i think this filler ep was multitudes better than last weeks, animation was much better, actually looking almost good at some times. Drunken Master Lee FTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
26 more eps of filler, the horror....
At least the "Curry of Life" crap is over now, that was just pure BS and they kept ranting on about it.

Now let's see what other crap they have in store for us...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
26 more eps of filler, the horror....
At least the "Curry of Life" crap is over now, that was just pure BS and they kept ranting on about it.

Now let's see what other crap they have in store for us...
lol you mean you're still watching it?! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, aren't you secretly curious about what kind of rubbish they can come up with? :)

G
rofl
man this episode was just as rubbish, animaiton wasnt quite as bad- they didnt have one of those stupid looping back and forth moves like in Ten-Ten's fight O_O

Best answers
Tassadar you should atleast see to episode 133-134..they are good episodes..some of the better in the series.

And why do the have to make everyone suck so bad in the fillers?

When Lee took of his weights i thought..finally we get to see how much he has improved..but..he didnt get any faster at all after taking the weights of.
And Neji was a parodi of himself. Naruto showed the same skills he had in episode 1-2. Tenten...during tentens fight i kept thinking for my self..man..i suck at drawing..and i could draw better then that.

And was it just me who got irritated during Lee's fight when he got hit by lighting the second time and you could see a red heartshaped heart and those cartoon "BOINKS" when he fell down the hill.....the fillers are almost making me cry..and its gonna be 26 more..i hope naruto doesnt go bancrupt because of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom