Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

For some reason I seen the Ooga Booga part first and thought Crash Bandicoot.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
gay manga today only gay questions now suddenly sharingan is power of love wich turns into hatred wtf

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This chapter was awesome. I love how he's trying to make sense of Sasuke's retarded attitude.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gay manga today only gay questions now suddenly sharingan is power of love wich turns into hatred wtf
Gay? I don't think so.
It's a good explanation if you ask me. It's about being too passionate about something. Some people (ok, a lot) don't take it well when they loose something very important. Especially if there's no one beside them. (See Naruto's life as a reference).
Kishimoto is doing a great job with this imo.

As for Sasuke.... after this talk i think he'll decide which side he'll be on for good.

Last edited:
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cant wait for next chapter .ps sasuke still dont know that minato is narutos father

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I kept laughing the whole chapter with Hashirama's personality, he was really something different that i expected (probably what we all expected) xD

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kept laughing the whole chapter with Hashirama's personality, he was really something different that i expected (probably what we all expected) xD
Yeah that's true.
Also....i forgot to mention in the later post; Sasuke's Mangekyou doesn't have Itachi's symbol anymore. I wonder if it's a mistake or if something's going on.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Also....i forgot to mention in the later post; Sasuke's Mangekyou doesn't have Itachi's symbol anymore. I wonder if it's a mistake or if something's going on.
As far as I remember, Sasuke's Sharingan changed to Eternal Mangekyou after having Itachi's eyes transplanted into him, that's why the symbol is different.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last couple chapters were pretty cool. I hope they keep it up.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i love how the 1st freaks about there being a fourth and how minato just sits there and gets a history lesson

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I remember, Sasuke's Sharingan changed to Eternal Mangekyou after having Itachi's eyes transplanted into him, that's why the symbol is different.
Yes but it should look like this:

And in the last chapter it was without Itachi's mangekyou.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be great if Minato asked about Naruto or something.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I loved the chapter as well. However, it seems that Kishi did an art mistake again with the eyes. But are we certain now that his EMS replaces his MS? Or can he go Sharingan -> MS -> EMS? Or is his only powerup from base Sharingan to EMS? I loved the Hokages, Hiruzen was a bit lackluster...but I don't mind. Loved Minato, think he will get more love next chapter or the one afterwards. Tobirama was an "evil" badass, and we actually got quite a political conversation between him and Orochimaru. But as Orochimaru said, Tobirama was at fault. The star of this chapter was of course Hashirama, the strongest dude in the Narutoverse reminds me of Goku, and hence also of Naruto. Tobito did say that he saw Hashirama within Naruto. However, it was in fact Hiruzen that was called the God of Shinobi and not Hashirama. But I don't mind!

EDIT: A quick check on the Naruto Wiki gave me this: "Hashirama shares the same nickname as Hiruzen Sarutobi and the Sage of the Six Paths. They were each known as the "God of Shinobi" (忍の神, Shinobi no Kami)."

Also who could have known that Tobirama was acting as the older brother?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean we already know Naruto will be Hokage. There is no way he couldn't be unless all of the villages join together or something. I highly doubt that though... But Naruto is probably in the Top 5 strongest currently.

Madara > Orochimaru > Tobi >= Naruto >= ???

Just my guess. Though I don't know where to list A at...

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Madara > Orochimaru > Tobi >= Naruto >= ???

Just my guess. Though I don't know where to list A at...
Orochimaru...? Not even close to that list, he was always afraid of Itachi, so I dont think he's THAT strong to be on the top 5.
Sasuke is yet to fight with his Eternal Mangekyuo, we're still not sure how strong Sasuke is right now.
Everything that made Tobi so strong was his Mangekyou, and now that it's secret is discovered, I think Naruto is stronger than him.
My list would be like this :p
Madara > Naruto > Tobi/Sasuke > Raikage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom