Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey...although you may have a point (or two) it cannot be all just Naruto. Things like this are needed too.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We've only seen a few chapters of naruto though. It would have been more interesting if it kept going for a little while.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is, what makes this stuff great is character developement, filling out the plot. This might be a set-up, for something to happen in the future, or pulls you in even more when something happens.

If we didn't have this "Filler" the story would become dull in no time. having a constant stream of action is boring. Imagine a roller coaster, just going down a hill at the same speed. You'll be bored in no time. Add a few hills, a few curves and loop de loops and you'll enjoy it a lot more, even if you don't realize it right now.
Just hang in there!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it is too early to call this a filler, I just called it that way since it popped up from nowhere while the main story was going for some time. I'm sure the next chapter will show Itachi and Pain bombing..

For now, until we find out, if or is, enjoy this manga filler <3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
3/4 new manga's has been released, and no reply what so ever? :eek:

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I miss DBZ, it was never about story and plots... just action, and nowdays its considered the best anime ever :p

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I miss DBZ, it was never about story and plots... just action, and nowdays its considered the best anime ever :p

Seriously? You believe that dbz was plotless?

Sir, I m dissapointed.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dbz was ok but it wasn't that good as an anime.
Dragon ball on the other hand was great. Call it childish or whatever but DB is the reason we all (well most of us anyway) liked DBZ. It was more plot driven.

But enough on DB/Z. This is a Naruto manga thread. :)

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
dbzrogue said:
Among DBZ fans, yes.
Well, the anime with the most number of fans is to be considered the best anime IMO.

Hawkman said:
Seriously? You believe that dbz was plotless?
Compared to Naruto, yes. As far as i remember, the only episodes DBZ had that there was no fight, was in the transitions between
sagas and the break 9 days during Cell Saga.

Tenzo said:
Call it childish or whatever but DB is the reason we all (well most of us anyway) liked DBZ. It was more plot driven
You are right, no need to argue in there :p

Tenzo said:
But enough on DB/Z. This is a Naruto manga thread.
Indeed.

About the current plot in naruto, call it mini-filler or whatever, but i think that kind of things is what makes Naruto such a complete anime, theres almost no loose strings and you basically get to know everything about everyone, everyone has a past and a role in the series, so as much filler as it may look, it's still needed to make the series much more interesting.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this new chapter is something special....................................................................................................................................................

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
About a year month later they still haven't change since the teams has trouble fixing the crash connection problems.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is officially the fastest guy in the world.
Oh an that last panel was jaw-dropping, i really didn't expect that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here. A six paths of pain with Tobi and all of the dead Hosts.

Which is really going to make it awkward in the anime when Naruto ends up seeing the 6-tails and not knowing who he is after the filler we had.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha ^

p.s. I love the way they every time introduce us with Naruto's ONE new power and then showing the bad guys having 10 times as much and probably **** better ones also..

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is really going to make it awkward in the anime when Naruto ends up seeing the 6-tails and not knowing who he is after the filler we had.
I'm sure Kishi will arrange it someway so that they won't meet.

hahaha ^

p.s. I love the way they every time introduce us with Naruto's ONE new power and then showing the bad guys having 10 times as much and probably **** better ones also..
True.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they will fix it in the anime, and Naruto will know who the 6 tails is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Today's manga was awesome. But wasn't naruto warned not to use clones during his transformation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom