Fox: tumbles to the ground.

ME: What the ****?! Epic!

Chapter ends;

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They probably will be. But not now. I think Naruto will need something pretty big to convince the fox to drop the hate.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto seems to think of him as another Enemy but the fox seems to be going over to the good side.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you sure? He even grinned and smiled when he mentioned that naruto could use his powers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems like the Fox is trying to reason with him about this.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's captive and stripped of it's chakra. I didn't even once get the impression that the 9Tails is leaning towards the "good" side.
Actually when 9Tails and Naruto will finally get along that's the moment when Naruto will be able to save Sasuke and shoulder all of the world's hatred(because yhe kyuubi itself is a huge mass of hatred).
It's quite symbolic if you think about it this way.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fox just tried to pull him down so that he could doubt himself and fail. Naruto will save Sasuke, save up some ******* ass kicking!!!

also I think that red head girl that was with Sasuke is from Uzumaki clan also, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
million dollars says he ends the war by using an ungodly amount of clones, and a big rasengan..... whos with me

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what to say about Karin being from the Uzumaki clan. Maybe. But i don't really see how that could mean something in the story.
Anyway here's some stuff that i made yesterday in PS because i had some spare time and didn't know what to do with it.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3991/4321a.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4756/4321d.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2595/4321c.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9185/4321e.jpg
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7673/4321f.jpg

What are your thoughts on this Sasuke EMS matter?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
million dollars says he ends the war by using an ungodly amount of clones, and a big rasengan..... whos with me
Every movie ends with the Rasengan.. So most likely it will end the same with the anime :p.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new manga is out, and its great, cuz they figured out how to add fillers to manga now.....................................

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new manga is out, and its great, cuz they figured out how to add fillers to manga now.....................................
I would not call that filler young man, I call that "what is the rest of the party doing."

If you thought the twist at the end was filler you've got issues.

Related: God damnit Anders! See what you did! Now other characters we trust are betraying us!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How was this a filler? The storyline continued where it left off last week, with Naruto continuing his conversation with the Kyuubi. It showed what Sakura was/is doing during this war. And it shows a plot twist how Neji now turns out to be a bad guy, which I am personally interested in how that happened. I don't see any filler material anywhere.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it shows a plot twist how Neji now turns out to be a bad guy, which I am personally interested in how that happened.
I find this really interesting and intriguing. Me likes Evil Neji. :)
Could it be that he's a Zetsu clone or something? Either way it's a nice twist.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How was this a filler? The storyline continued where it left off last week, with Naruto continuing his conversation with the Kyuubi. It showed what Sakura was/is doing during this war. And it shows a plot twist how Neji now turns out to be a bad guy, which I am personally interested in how that happened. I don't see any filler material anywhere.
If I had to guess, Denz is only happy when the fighting is OVER 9000!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't find Neji nor Sakura interesting as much as you guys do. So starting from how this is a filler, as someone from before said the whole Hyuga clan is pretty much filler material, they have been tossed aside for really long time and have been pretty much useless in the whole Shippuden series.
Kishimoto just wants to extend the manga with anything that he can grab his mind on, so yes this is a small manga filler and by filler material, it just shows how Hyuga's mind is easy against Itachi's headcrab jutsu.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't find Neji nor Sakura interesting as much as you guys do. So starting from how this is a filler, as someone from before said the whole Hyuga clan is pretty much filler material, they have been tossed aside for really long time and have been pretty much useless in the whole Shippuden series.
Kishimoto just wants to extend the manga with anything that he can grab his mind on, so yes this is a small manga filler and by filler material, it just shows how Hyuga's mind is easy against Itachi's headcrab jutsu.
That's a fine opinion. Your wrong of course, because filler is non-plot related **** to stall the animations progress, but hey, we can't all be excited about the plot acutally happening in the manga, can we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom