Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Digging holes in the ground so you can grab the other guy's foot is also very bugs bunny and I never heard anyone complaining about it. It's not like it must be taken seriously. Naruto has allways been very far from reality.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we didnt see the manga first we would probably have a very different reaction. If I had only seen the anime until today I would probably be very happy to see pain suffer like that because he killed so many good guys....idk...maybe....

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe. One thing is for sure though. I think everyone would have noticed the ****ty animation/faces anyway. :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember dattebayo once doing a 24 minute episode of nothing but badly drawn faces and characters. This actually happens quite a lot. But you tend not to notice due too it not being in the screen for more then a fraction of a second.
No clue what they were thinking here though.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just caught up with last weeks episode. I don't care what any of you say about the animation. I had shivers for the entirety of that final scene.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yeah, that's what we were saying/discussing earlier in this thread. The ending(about 3 or 4 minutes) pretty much saved the episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it did feel a little short eh?

I still enjoyed it, laid a good platform for next weeks chapter which will be the attack on leaf. Should be awesome.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True.
I think that Itachi will meet Madara/Tobi for the first time pretty soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty crazy how she didn't die after giving birth then having her "Insides" pulled out.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kushina Uzumaki is awesome! I however would like to discuss the Uzumaki clan, Senju clan and how those two are descendants of Rikodou Sennin. Madara stated that the battle between himself and Hashirama is what is happening between Sasuke and Naruto, that it was kind of their fate. But I always thought that Naruto was a Senju, not exactly blood related to Tsunade and Hashirama but still a true Senju..that everybody in Konoha, is Senju. And other smaller clans in Konoha, namely Shikamaru's, Ino's & Chouji's where branches of the same clan. Hyuuga would have then been a mutation from the Uchiha? But now, we hear that the Uzumaki clan are something on the same level as Uchiha & Senju in terms of old clans and from a whole other country. I think Kishi related a lot of things from Rikodou Sennin, to his sons, that got his eyes and body..that they were the grandfathers of Uchiha & Senju to explain Sasuke's and Naruto's rivalry and (potential) new powers. But with the explanation of the Uzumaki he kinda sidestepped quite a bit. Or what are your thoughts of this?

PS: We got to know that Sasuke's name came from the 3rd Hokage's, Hiruzen Sarutobi, meaning his father was Sasuke Sarutobi...from the old japanese fiction, I can't believe Kishi actually put that little line in there in the manga :D

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, although Uzumaki are a separate "parent" clan if you will on the same level as Senju and Uchiha, they do have a distance blood relation to Senju, so in that respect they are closely tied to Senju in the way you described, so while Naruto isn't directly Senju, in order to provide that inherent rivalry with Sasuke of Uchiha, he is someone who has the blood relation to Senju in order to carry out it's feud with Uchiha.

Re-reading that chapter though, I did notice something that nobody else here has mentioned. That being that Kushina was the second kyuubi jinchuuriki. Does anybody else think the specific mention of "second" was an important qualification to make? She could have just been a "former" kyuubi jinchuuriki. Who was the first? What is Madara's fascination with the kyuubi? It's the one Bijuu he's had the most contact with. Is it possible he was the first? Who else (of importance) was around back then to have been a jinchuuriki for it?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should read the second last chapter, the firsts wife was the first jinch..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first Jinchuuriki was the Sage of the Six Paths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom