✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was available last week as well.
Ep. 170-171 Special will air on 29th.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that double episode actually a filler? The preview made it look liked it was Naruto's conversation with Pein/Nagato. Or did I not pay attention?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he said about sealing the nine-tails didn't make any sense at all really. He says it's impossible to seal him completely (with the demon seal) since he is inconceivably strong, but on the other hand they've been sealing him into kushina (other jinchuuriki) just fine.
Would've made more sense to say he deliberately seals only half the fox to leave Naruto with the other half. It also means Naruto is only half the jinchuuriki he could be

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he wasn't skilled enough or i dunno. Maybe it has something to do with Kushina's special chakra (Uzumaki Clan).
I wonder if there's a way for Naruto to get a hold of the other half. Anyway, it was a great chapter. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he said about sealing the nine-tails didn't make any sense at all really. He says it's impossible to seal him completely (with the demon seal) since he is inconceivably strong, but on the other hand they've been sealing him into kushina (other jinchuuriki) just fine.
Would've made more sense to say he deliberately seals only half the fox to leave Naruto with the other half. It also means Naruto is only half the jinchuuriki he could be
Perhaps it was impossible to seal the entire Nine Tails' power in the small body of a baby? Plus, like Tenzo said, Kushina had a special type of Chakra.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be more interesting to see if Naruto could learn time-space jutsus.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be more interesting to see if Naruto could learn time-space jutsus.
It would be cool but i think it will overpower him. Or...hell, he'll probably be the next Hokage why not. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Tenzo, it would overpower Naruto. He already perfected the Rasengan over the 4th's version. He mastered Sage mode better than Jiraiya did. He has more Chakra than Kakashi has. And he has the Nine Tails' power now. Giving him Space-time jutsu would massively improve his already awesome butt kicking potential. And it would slightly overpower him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps it was impossible to seal the entire Nine Tails' power in the small body of a baby? Plus, like Tenzo said, Kushina had a special type of Chakra.
He was specifically talking about the demon seal. Because he couldn't seal the whole fox with it, he decided to seal the other half in Naruto.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree with Tenzo, it would overpower Naruto. He already perfected the Rasengan over the 4th's version. He mastered Sage mode better than Jiraiya did. He has more Chakra than Kakashi has. And he has the Nine Tails' power now. Giving him Space-time jutsu would massively improve his already awesome butt kicking potential. And it would slightly overpower him.
Not to forget Naruto has a high level of Stamina.

LongUserName_2_OwnChatBox

L
naruto is the besto mofo and the strongest... it would be strange if he wasn't since anime/manga name is Naruto...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was specifically talking about the demon seal. Because he couldn't seal the whole fox with it, he decided to seal the other half in Naruto.
Then the seal is our problem. The Uzumaki clan was known for great sealing techniques/jutsus. It seems that Minato didn't know the best/right seal to make a Jinchuuriki and used what he knew best at that moment.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess its true that Future Generations are Stronger then the past generations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, to counter Sasuke properly, he'd need it. That Susanoo thing is basically ass-kicking central, not to mention that Sasuke knows most of Naruto's moves (allowing him to counter them).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, to counter Sasuke properly, he'd need it. That Susanoo thing is basically ass-kicking central, not to mention that Sasuke knows most of Naruto's moves (allowing him to counter them).
Sasuke knows nothing about Naruto's Sage mode. He knows nothing about Naruto being able to control the Nine Tails either. Not sure if Sasuke has seen Rasenshuriken either. Plus, the rules of Shonen Jump manga state, that no matter how strong the enemy is, the antagonist will always pull some awesome move out of his ass (preferably a transformation of some sort) and win the battle.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kakashi is the wrong guy to compare chakra with Naruto, I mean he had more chakra than Kakachi when Naruto was a kid, now after owning kyuubi, I'm pretty sure he has the biggest chakra than anyone atm.
Other than that, I would love Kushina to teach him some ****ing seals, probably that thunder god seal so that he can teleport to it, JEAH BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kakashi is the wrong guy to compare chakra with Naruto, I mean he had more chakra than Kakachi when Naruto was a kid, now after owning kyuubi, I'm pretty sure he has the biggest chakra than anyone atm.
Other than that, I would love Kushina to teach him some ****ing seals, probably that thunder god seal so that he can teleport to it, JEAH BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Kakashi said so himself, Naruto has more base chakra (non-kyuubi) than Kakashi has. Which is why Naruto is capable of summoning so many Kage Bunshins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom