Naruto Movie 2! YARR

Best answers
How about it? I'm gunna watch it here soon. I hope its good.

Naruto Movie 3 has Rock Lee in it as well. Omgomgfomgf.

I feel like a little kid again.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, normally I'd confine this to the Naruto Discussion thread.. but I suppose the release of the second movie is enough to warrant it's own thread. :p

I'm looking forward to it.

Best answers
The story of the 2nd movie sounds a lot better then the story of the third..
Let's hope this reduces the pain the fillers have given us the last couple of months.

Naruto the Movie 2!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOO nice! the 1st was really spiffy, cant wait to watch the 2nd!! =O little kids ftw XD

Best answers
Guys, the 2nd one is out.

Lol.

Came out yesterday. I watched it. Its pretty good, I think I liked the first one better, but none the less, it wasn't bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, the beginning gets you hooked.

:warning: Spoiler :warning:
The beginning with that blonde haired dude, Tejinaman or whatever, that got me unbelievably hooked, but there was barely any fighting, and the end last boss kinda guy seemed WAY too easy. The rasengan none-the-less was ownage at the end (not as good as the first movie)

Over all, I give ti a 5-6/10

The first movie IMO was way better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh i didnt like the movie that much.. the setting was too far-fetched from the naruto setting that was presented in the earlier episodes of the naruto world.. if you put different lead characters taht were not from the naruto world, it could totally be a different movie.. not a ninja anime, but a scifi anime

Best answers
Gaara could have took them all, no joke.

First movie was better, IMO. lol

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You people keep saying that! But was the first movie really so good? In my opinion, the first movie was really, really crappy. Maybe time has glossed over your opinion--watch the first again!

The second had better animation, a better story, much better music, was more exciting..

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You people keep saying that! But was the first movie really so good? In my opinion, the first movie was really, really crappy. Maybe time has glossed over your opinion--watch the first again!

The second had better animation, a better story, much better music, was more exciting..
I can't begin to explain how boring the first movie was. I agree, this one had a much better story, better music, and it was overall more exciting-- but as for having better animation, i disagree. The animation in the first movie was much better then the 2nd one, although the 2nd one isn't bad by any means.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:

I watched the first movie about a day before the second

my opinion stands as it is :eek:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was alright,
makes me hate the fillers more now.

Best answers
I hope they don't ruin the 3rd one with my favorite character, Rock Lee... gah. I wish they had ALL the shinobi in a movie. Kiba, Rock Lee, Gaara, Kankurou, Neji.. come on. These fillers are retarded and meant for another thread, but I just can't get over how stupid they are when we all know Neji or Naruto could whoop the **** out of these pansy bad guys .. but they make them just run as SLOW AS POSSIBLE and get knocked out in one hit or something stupid. gah...

I think the first one was a little better, minus the princess. Gaara made the second movie really interesting, because Gaara is the shiznit. But, ........ gah. Like the part with the arrow guns that killed like 59645984 ninjas, that was pretty sweet. I was like OMFG . . . ....

lol.. anyways. yeah. hi

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First movie was better apart from the Gaara action, loved it the way Gaara came up in the beginning..SABAKU TAISOU...*echo echo echo*, but it could've used some more fighting and it is really annoying that every fight nowadays has to end with Rasengan...come on, think of something more original. The only thing Naruto can do now is use his Kagebunshin and Rasengan...they seriously need to start following the manga again so they can use some new things...I really hope the next movie will feature some new stuff we see in the manga so it won't be so boring again...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ick..the character designs where crap, and wtf? wolf girl? seriously...

Honestly, I didn't like this one too much, it was entertaining, but didn't offer much of an original storyline. The animation at some parts seemed kinda low budget too, especially when they mixed 3d into the scene, kinda makes you wonder....

Oh well, atleast gaara was in it, and kicked some ass here and there. And the ending was almost exactly the same as the first movie... spoillllerrr...

Boss being hurrled by narutos rasengan and the crappy wasteland turns into a beautiful green land.....

Meh...

G
I liked the first movie, even though it was pretty much a filler with better animation in one big movie instead of 5 episodes split. I'm gonna see the 2nd one soon, hope its good too. Wolf girl? Sounds awesome lol. I like girls, and I like wolves. How bad can Wolf Girl be? I like Vegeta and I like Goku, Gogeta was awesome. Wolf Girl's gotta be awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom