[Old PotW] Namek, water and the suns.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The outlines are not cell shading. They are outlines and you can turn them on or off. But the textures themselves remain semi realistic, rather than cell shaded.
???
I know that...
I was just saying that there are numerous screenshots that had different shading(example would be this cell shaded trunks) and on others you had that white diffuse rim lighting and i've seen in some old posts that players would be able to change between them and also enable and choose the size of the outline(not saying outline is a shader... don't misunderstand me)
I already know that the textures will have a more realistic look to them but i am primarily worried about the graphical options the player will have, meaning how much will we be able to affect the look of our game? Will we be able to differentiate between the 3 shading styles that were presented in one of last years updates, will we be able to turn off and/or modify the intensity of the reflections and do the same for bloom without actually modding the game? NNK had quite a few options handy and i'm seriously hoping that ESF final will have even more. I know i'm probably hard to understand and you all think im QQ'ing and even i think i am overreacting to some degree because of a single screenshot but for the most part i am just wondering of the customizability(i just invented that word it seems :p) of the graphical options in the original release of ESF 1.3 final. i'm not an epic graphics whore but i like DB games to resemble the original sources as much as possible.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???
I know that...
I was just saying that there are numerous screenshots that had different shading(example would be this cell shaded trunks) and on others you had that white diffuse rim lighting and i've seen in some old posts that players would be able to change between them and also enable and choose the size of the outline(not saying outline is a shader... don't misunderstand me)
I already know that the textures will have a more realistic look to them but i am primarily worried about the graphical options the player will have, meaning how much will we be able to affect the look of our game? Will we be able to differentiate between the 3 shading styles that were presented in one of last years updates, will we be able to turn off and/or modify the intensity of the reflections and do the same for bloom without actually modding the game? NNK had quite a few options handy and i'm seriously hoping that ESF final will have even more. I know i'm probably hard to understand and you all think im QQ'ing and even i think i am overreacting to some degree because of a single screenshot but for the most part i am just wondering of the customizability(i just invented that word it seems :p) of the graphical options in the original release of ESF 1.3 final. i'm not an epic graphics whore but i like DB games to resemble the original sources as much as possible.
Ok, then all characters must be black & white. So must the maps.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea that option is not available and hasnt been in almost a year. Not sure if the coders think of bringing it back, since semi realistic textures look kinda weird on call shade lighting. But again its pretty much up to Raven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom