Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
oh i thought u ment the model :p

yeah the fx is total bad ass
Damn strait it is ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe

Damn strait it is ;)
he has funkeh hair... and a red shirt and sexy white pants!

it looks cool though... vedy coo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one question bout battle arena: can u fly under the asteroid that the arena is on?

Best answers
nope....... i can try and make it like that but i dont know because the patch count is already at 50,000... if i do that i don't think the map will even compile :(

Scruffie

S
All I'm saying is that it's a bit odd that one minute Krillins bald and crappy then *POOF!* he has hair (changed clothes) and is... um crappy.

Aren't you trying to put things in that are only in the show? Well since when was one of Krillin's transformations 'Grow Hair'.

GOKU: No... Buu... he's to strong...
GOHAN: But wait dad, look! Krillins Growing hair and changing clothes! He's gonna kick some Buu ass!
KRILLIN: Ha! Fear my jet black locks of doom! I will destroy You now bu---- BOOM!

Krillin get blown up by Buu. Buu then gets mad and blows up earth.

.......................................THE END

Best answers
First of all it wont be just poof he has hair... the transformations take like awhile to do and there is all this f/x and lighting... just cool BADASS stuff happening... so DONT WORRY ABOUT IT... ok

Best answers
What Scruffie is saying is true...Krillen never had a transformation in DBZ. BUT, for gameplays sake, we have to um, "bend" the rules a little I guess ;) We needed to give Krillen something so that he could hang with the others. Since Krillen does have hair and a change of clothes later on in the series though, it's all good :) We just made that a transformation for him and called that Mystic (hey, it's pretty mystifyed, don't ya think ;))

Best answers
Could you ESF team members possibly show us all the complete models please? Or is it gonna be the big surprise thingy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom