My Thoughts On Melee Struggles

Best answers
Ok, I'm not sure if or how the ESF Team has decided to add melee struggled but I'd still like to express my thoughts to see what you all think.

Head to Head

Ok when 2 players head to head each other by meleeing at the exact time there will be 3 things that effect the outcome of the melee struggle. 1/3 will be power level, 1/3 character speed, and 1/3 how much ki/energy you have left. As we know when you get into melee struggles it will basically be that insanely faced paced fighting yousee in the series. When a melee struggle begins the line will be placed in the middle of the blue/red barrier. Calulations will be made out of the 3 categories I mentioned above of who is superior. Pending on how close the 2 players are in ranking will determine how long the melee struggle lasts. So 2 players that are skilled as 85 vs 95 will last pretty long time although the 95 skilled player will win in the end. When the bar reaches the very end of the winner's side he will then knock the other player far back like the current melee does. ALSO, during the melee struggle both players will take damage pending on ksill leve. So every second the weaker player may take 1 damage while every 2 or 3 seconds the stronger player takes 1 damage yet again depending on overall analysis.

Head to Block

With the same 3 categories as with the other type of melee struggle will determine the superior player. The only player that will take damage is the blocker and that only dpeends on skill. The weaker player can still hold off from getting 'melee knocked' as I like to call it but how fast he gets out of the block dpeends on his superiority in the 3 categories compared to the opponent. So someone with a rating of 10 compared to someone with a 90 rating will probbaly never get out of the block and get 'melee knocked' a few secodns after melee struggle blocking. But a blocker with 50 rating against a 90 rating player might take some damage but get out of the struggle. IF, the blocker is superior to the attacker he will block before he recieves little or any damage.

Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom