My Theory On Melee H8ers & ESF n00bs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't been conducting scientific studies on esf n00bs and people who gripe about melee, and here is what I have come up with >> n00bs & melee h8z0rs probably act something like....THIS

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude...how in the hell did that get on the web?
That is NOT cool, that feels like an invasion of my privacy, take it off NOW!

and I hope you know...I was kidding

funneh vid

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe yea that's probably what happens!

Best answers
I knew, I saw a guy playing the game Chrono trigger with illegal warez emulatorz. :laff:
You should see me when I play CS, that mod can really piss me off.

Yeah, those guys can only scream in front of their computers but on the streets, they barely have a big mouth and cowers in fear when you raise your fist at them.

Well, not all CS players are nerds, I've seen people that had bulking muscles and some of them were even a military.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
BWAHAHAHAHA .. that vid is so funneh ... im gonna watch it again now....

Wise Master

W
Hahhahahahhahahahahah that reminds me of me when I got killed at CS the whole time but then with some practice and chill it was them who scream wtf and **** like that lmao rofl.

Best answers
I never really got that pissed, except for the players that are full of themself, especially when people called each other noobs, God I hate that. Plus you know the guys that are like "oh I am so tough" then you go to the bio on there clans site, and there like 5'7' 160ibs lol.

BTW you know people may not understand melee, and if you well sucked as much as I do, you'd understand why people question the physics of a game, like if force A is = to force B and having the same magnitude why does B win, well for 1 its probably missed information or 2 they forgot it was just a game.

BUT THATS no reason to call him a noob, plz everyone use another word, it sounds so geeky :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what else would you call people besides newbie? Also I wish people would stop saying "plz, pls" that crap annoys the hell outa me, I got taken to my limits with that on RO

Best answers
Thats such a funny video makes me laugh everytime hehe

**BINK BINK BINK**

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god, hahahahahahahahahaha, that made my day.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought it was funny because in CS u come acorss some massive BS. i lose it some times while playing CS and go on swearing spree. especially when im about to awp and *plink* bullet hits my helmet and ****ing accuracy gets messed up im all like WTF!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom