My project for esf 1.2.3: My own patch

Matias_Esf

M
Hey.!
First of all excuse my English, I speak Castilian am using the google translator.

long record here but I did not know how to make a post.

I came to talk about a patch for esf 1.2.3, not sure you do not play, posting it in case anyone is interested.

Photos:

TAPION:

Z SWORD GOHAN

TEN

And now I leave some videos of my characters something old, old saying that the Bardock the video is completely different again, as with Tapion and Turles :)

[video=youtube;Rjl0cTPjCHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjl0cTPjCHY[/video]

As could only put 1 video, I'll leave the link to my youtube channel so the other characters are spherical

my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Matias92247?feature=mhee

All characters are created by me
I hope you like the characters.! Comment.!

PS: sorry if I put this in the wrong section

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wonder if you had the model makers permission to use those edited models

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure who started this transformation trend, but it's really awful. Having incredibly flashy, all over the place, exaggerated transformation effects doesn't make transformations look "cool", it makes them look incredibly annoying. Be fancy and creative with the effects, don't have 37 different things going off at the same time.

Matias_Esf

M
U_U ok I see you have different tastes hehe, about what permissions you serious ..? ;( ;( ;( of where you want to find the creators of the models we use? the z sword gohan I did :D

The other comment, if a bit exaggerated transformations: \ what happens is that the patch will be completely to my taste, I mean, I do play I nomas .. but later I decided I was going to get on internet :p

Matias_Esf

M
aah ok.

So you do not like any character: (

As they are like the characters? tell me, I may be useful for the patch response

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
la cuestion , es que tu has editado los model originales y sin permiso de los propietarios no puedes publicarlo aqui, te recomiendo que te pidas permiso antes.Ninguno de esos model son tuyos o hechos por ti...

the question is that , you didnt make the model, and yo must talk to the modeler for post here your edits.

Last edited:

Matias_Esf

M
la cuestion , es que tu has editado los model originales y sin permiso de los propietarios no puedes publicarlo aqui, te recomiendo que te pidas permiso antes.Ninguno de esos model son tuyos o hechos por ti...

the question is that , you didnt make the model, and yo must talk to the modeler for post here your edits.
aaaah ok,is that where I come from everything is posted without permission xD

would be half as difficult to contact the creators of those models .. no?

lol, so that any administrator or moderator delete this post .. since I have "permission" of the models ¬ ¬ though the amxx is mine XD

again, excuse my English

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm not sure who started this transformation trend, but it's really awful. Having incredibly flashy, all over the place, exaggerated transformation effects doesn't make transformations look "cool", it makes them look incredibly annoying. Be fancy and creative with the effects, don't have 37 different things going off at the same time.
Dam you have no taste at all :p
But then again your right on this one.
It looks chaotic.

As for the models, yes you need permission but also going to be very hard since some modellers dissapear without a trace.
As for your addon well its nothing more then we have seen before. Only a few characters added and nothing anything really new.

Try to work the transformations a bit better.
Goodluck with it.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Kinda seems like you made Raditz extremely overpowered.
I dont recall him having any transformations, other than Oozaru.
You took some creative license there. The transformation is really flashy.
Also whats with the black bar over his head?

What makes this different than the ECX mod for ESF?

Matias_Esf

M
ol if it was a failed attempt to crosshair, does not give importance to it or the hud to stay disastrous .. the thing was to show Radditz all.
With the transformation, the sudan me things legal and rights of Akira Toriyama, so I put a transformation is more exciting (?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom