My NEW techno SSJ5 Powerup theme

Best answers
In Techno Ejay 4 program i have created a dragonball techno theme (ssj5 powerup theme) if you guys want it i could give ya a link :laff:

hahaha well here is the link, next time don't try to be funny our you will get a warning for spam - Prozac

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you post a link anyhow, so we can listen to what it sounds like instead of asking us if we want it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Copy and Paste to listen to it, or right click then Save As to put it on your Hard Drive.

Best answers
dunno if it was just my crappy aol connection, but out of about 8 attempts ive not managed to get the full song, but more than half was enough to listen to.
Melikes it, sounds better than the current esf techno sounds imo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol bad host ha? hehe , lol i hate AF anyway the most moron thing ever invented is AF

Best answers
Hey Darkone its not AF its just a techno sound i made,i dont care if its ssj3 or ssj6(NOT AF) :S

Best answers
hey man thats pretty cool i like it but can i ask you what software you use to makeit cause i wanna learn how to do this make techno and such

Best answers
I said in the begining of this thread(Techno Ejay 4)there are a lot of ejays(hip-hop,dance,techno) i use techno www.ejay.com

Best answers
it rox :laff: cooooool :fight: i got it before from u but its still coooooooooooooooool :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom