My new bots

Best answers
Wheres V3?, can someone plz post the link, these bots sound damn good, right on Me.

edit* Nevermind, the link is above Me's last post, the one with the kibot3 link lol i shoul've geussed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by RedSaiya
What is the Setup.exe File!?
The self-installer ! I 've forget it to rename it :S

Best answers
I found a bug that bugged me......sometimes the bots get stuck at waypoints.

But they were still hard though,good idea on the melee percentage :)

They are more challenging.Try swooping,they teleport away.You fire a beam,they teleport away too.They turbo when needed,mostly when fighting(!).

So yes,this bot is a great success!Just came with a new bug....aren't the waypoints a bit more harder to implement??Since you have to fly as well do you have to put flying wpts too?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
I found a bug that bugged me......sometimes the bots get stuck at waypoints.

But they were still hard though,good idea on the melee percentage :)

They are more challenging.Try swooping,they teleport away.You fire a beam,they teleport away too.They turbo when needed,mostly when fighting(!).

So yes,this bot is a great success!Just came with a new bug....aren't the waypoints a bit more harder to implement??Since you have to fly as well do you have to put flying wpts too?
Thanx for the compliments :yes:

For the waypoints the only waypoint file I made wasn't that good
I'm going now to make better ones for most of the levels And make maybe some fly waypoints, that is very easy to do :)

Best answers
maybe you could post link up here for the fix

*edit check your e mail or pm

Best answers
".....Stupid bots you make me look bad BUGABUGABUGABUGA..."

Best answers
hmmm...i have one of the most powerfull computers on the market and yet i still get lag with this bot, anything i can do to stop it? i never get lag in lan games, exept while using this bot, even when no bots are summoned.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
HOLY ****!!! Very good bots!! only i saw 2 problems!!

1. somtimes my comp schocks.. i think lags, on lan play

2. does the bots has INLIMITED ki?? i just see them transport whenever they want, and dont recharge when i melee to them, and they transport! they dont run off ki!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are much tougher now that they can teleport, and when they said that dmz was better than esf:devgrin:

Best answers
Wow! thanx for taking the time to make these bots they rock :)

I dont have any problems with lag when im using these bots

Best answers
haha yeah these bots def kick ass, i played 4 of them vs me and i got pwned. Freakin teleport. the melee is sweet too. Def impressive.

Best answers
Hahaha ich bin stolz auf dich ein deutscher hat es mal wieder geschafft!!!!!!!!!:laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
ummm parle anglais??? speaky angleese??? what did he just say (any one who is german) and correct me if im wrong but this is an english forum right??)

Oh and Me, could you post a list of everything your bots are capable of (features etc.) cause now whenever i join a game all the slots fill up with bots, can i turn this off??

Best answers
speaking other languages isn't tolerated by the mods and admins here fulgore...

to stop them from filling up your server you need to add comment lines before the addbot commands in your bot.cfg

Ack!!Now they have the same score as me!!MUST....BECOME.....1337!!!
But seriously,I think you have some plans for less cpu usage Me??It only lags a bit when I play,but it wouldn't hurt to make it run smoothly wouldnt it?

And for your question Pwb,no they have it limited,they charge up when they hide,I caught one by suprise charging from behind and he saw me,teleportx5.....

EDIT:Now I have a mirror for kibot

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/ESF/

rejoice all ye faithful

Best answers
how do i remove them without usng the kick command? i mean it works but i cant add bots after i do it. you know what it does. and if its not already in you next version (if you're making one) you should add a kick command in the bot menu.

Best answers
just type in the console "kick botname" and they should get kicked. Hmm i dont have problems with them lagging. (then again, i have a high end comp).

(and the babel fish translation of that german is "Hahaha I is proudly on you German it times again created" ????????? im confused)

Best answers
but i cant "addbot/kick" beacuse i dont got bots

and i got adminmod ; cant run with bots... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom