My new bots

Best answers
hey Me, i could make your waypoints for you if you wanted...
i had quite a lot of experience doing this for CS (i made tonnes of waypoints for Pod Bot.) I presume all the commands are the same, so i'll e-mail you any waypoints for maps that i make.

oh, and the last link there is broken... i think the real thing is
http://www.geocities.com/cs_supplys/bots.html

ALSO, i used to get lag with PodBot untill i changed the grafix down to 640x420 or whatever it is.

ALSO ALSO I think an Admin should make this sticky so everyone can get the bot, if they want it. Not that there is much chance of this thread falling off the forum, its just that people know that if somethings sticky its worth their time.

Best answers
this post are just for the maker of these bots its not an important post!:cool:

Best answers
Best answers
Originally posted by FulGor3
Hahaha ich bin stolz auf dich ein deutscher hat es mal wieder geschafft!!!!!!!!!:laff: :laff: :laff:
He said: "Hahaha i am proud of you, a german has done it again laught laught laught"

Best answers
Originally posted by FulGor3
Hahaha ich bin stolz auf dich ein deutscher hat es mal wieder geschafft!!!!!!!!!:laff: :laff: :laff:
"Me" ist kein Deutscher :S
"Me" isn't a German

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
i had quite a lot of experience doing this for CS (i made tonnes of waypoints for Pod Bot.) I presume all the commands are the same, so i'll e-mail you any waypoints for maps that i make.

ALSO, i used to get lag with PodBot untill i changed the grafix down to 640x420 or whatever it is.

ALSO ALSO I think an Admin should make this sticky so everyone can get the bot, if they want it. Not that there is much chance of this thread falling off the forum, its just that people know that if somethings sticky its worth their time.
2 can play that game,but of course my waypoints arent 100% perfect....just dont forget that the pathwaypoint cmds arent the same.they are more like HPB Bot

pathwaypoint create1
pathwaypoint create2

same for removing them,but this time change 'create' to 'remove'

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Trunks
He said: "Hahaha i am proud of you, a german has done it again laught laught laught"
You don't have to be German, or Austrian or Swiss, to be able to translate that :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i gotta hand it to ya they are actually tough when playing a one on one battle but there's one thing bugging me i don't ever see them charge there ki and they teleport to much, it's allmost like they have unlimited ki.

Best answers
Just downloaded the Ki_bot 3 and I thik it's pretty good.
Now let's wait and see what Blade can do.

Best answers
I think the kibot is the best bot yet, but i have a few suggestions:

As of now, it is nearly impossible to dodge a beam attack fired by a bot
as the beam will just turn around and hit you anyways.
I have never seen human players do that little manouver.

Also, The bots have a nearly unlimited supply of Ki when you power struggle
or block struggle.

And finally, i would like to see the bots actually block instead of their
ridiculous use of teleport/blurring right now.

For the people who just want to make posts:
this is message is constructive not flame. :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b

Well if you could send me some waypoints I would be very happy
The commands are almost the same (I've just deleted some unneeded commands) just look in the ki_bot_waypoint text file somewhere in your esf folder..... and thanx for the fix wich you've put online. I think I make a patch for the bot because i fixed probely the kick problem (not much tested)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Eekhoorn
I think the kibot is the best bot yet, but i have a few suggestions:

As of now, it is nearly impossible to dodge a beam attack fired by a bot
as the beam will just turn around and hit you anyways.
I have never seen human players do that little manouver.

Also, The bots have a nearly unlimited supply of Ki when you power struggle
or block struggle.

And finally, i would like to see the bots actually block instead of their
ridiculous use of teleport/blurring right now.

For the people who just want to make posts:
this is message is constructive not flame. :laff:
they dont have an unlimited ammount of ki when power struggleing. you must have had less ki whenever you powerstruggle with them. and on the beam and teleport subject, its fine how it is. it makes it more challenging.

Best answers
can someone plz tell me how to keep the bots from auto joining my game...i dont wanna play 1v1 with 5 bots on my friends team

Thanks

Best answers
once again.....

open your bot.cfg and add comment lines before the addbot commands so that they wont auto join.Be sure to add them to ALL the addbot commands.

Heres an example:

#addbot 1 1 Buu
#addbot 1 2 Goku
#addbot 1 3 Gohan

and so on....

Best answers
I DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT BUT ME I THINK THAT U HAVE A VIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER CALLED W32.PINFI AND I COUGHT IT WHEN I TRYED TO INSTALL IT SO ALL OF THE ESF FANS I SAY THAT U GET VIRUS PROTECTING SOFTWARE. ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE VIRUS PROTECTING SOFTWARE U SHOULD KNOW WAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I MADE MY OWN INSTALLER FOR IT AND I GAME ME AND THE SITE I PUT IT ON SOME CREDIT K.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
RELAX MAN!! there isnt any virus on that installer, why doesnt other people complain then? you are the only one! i think its YOUR COMPUTER! not the installer!

*edit: I just checked EVERY D/L LINK, and NO virus found! .. ;(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man what the **** are you smoking, I just uodtaed my virus databank yesterday did a complete scan and he only found bugbear. As for the other dude just open the bot.cfg file and del these lines

addbot 1 3 gohan
addbot 1 2 goku
addbot 1 ? frieza
addbot 1 9 cell

this should rid you of the problem when entering a game with 5 bots on your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom