my models are open to the public

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
any of the models i've created are now open to the public...encluding any graphic design work i've done for the modification...i've giving back to the community what i've done. I want people to get more experienced with this industry....im just fet up with meeting kids in college classes and vocational skill training classes they just aren't up to part with design. i want poeple to underestand how things are created....the right way and the wrong way. so nobody need permission from me. If anybody has any questions or wants advice feel free to IM me on AIM nothig else at xstortionkorn hopefully talk to some of u soon. peace dizzle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aha, well if then i would only need a wireframe pic to see how everything is created... and i could "copy" it... also i wont get anything in my mind with it. I would still not know how to do models.

Dude, its k that you give your models to the puplic but if you´re going to ripp models especially for the esf team. then you will be here a bad part for everybody... dont do it. I had this time thought.

*sry for my sucky gramma*

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
its not ripping models...its giving to the community..my models aren't used anymore they are no use to the team....which i feel should be given to the public for their own modifications to be used in ESF only. How i learned was by watching vidoes and by downloading as many models as i could and by just memicing what i seen...then u begin to develope ur own style and techniques.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good man. I for one wouldnt be able to model/understand it so well, if zul had never let me edit his Vegetunks model (long time ago) it taught me a lot just to be able to mess around with the model. Bottom line is when learning, is what works for you, and what you are able to learn from. Most tutorials are a waist of time in my experience, examples, and mimicing do so much more for your own visual development.

Best answers
Ya :p Me to learned... First i edited the models skins... Then i edited sprites... Then i got my style and became a sprite artist....

Moral: Editing is a good thing as long as you dont take any credit...

Alsow i think this is right.... If i find a model... Its good but has a bug in its skin somewhere i fix it relice it.... I am doing a good thing right?

Its not like i took any credit... I just fixed it and gave it tto all.... -_- Can't understand people who think i riped it and i should be punished...(What model am i talking abouth... None it was an example )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its only about that that if you wont give credits you make the position that its ur model... wich you done.. Thats why we pleasing for credits.. that you say that its not ur own if you had edited it.

Anyway... xstortionist .... Do u do Skinsurself? because the skinnning part is taking a part too... so the skinner shall allow editing too. even if its only about the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though looking at and editing other people's models can really give someone new to modeling a big boost it can also hurt them in the long run. Some people may grow dependant on seeing an example of what they're modeling before they model it. That's why learning on your own is usually the best bet, but everybody learns differently. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I do enviromental skinning and I do textures. Im not good at skinning humainoid meshes....i've kinda grown away from modelling...if i do any modelling now a days it only for sub contracting when money is involved. I now just focus on advertising and marketing for business'

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are the only things that are off limits

- Gohan's skin -Metrotek/TCicscarelli
- Piccolo's skin -Smo
- (SSJ)Trunks' skin (this hasn't been released yet) -Smo

Everything else is fair game. If you want to try and edit one the the skins mentioned above your going to have to contact either Smo or Metro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom