My computer reset or crashes when i'm playing ESF!

Best answers
I am playing normaly in my computer with the bots when it crashes and get back to the windows or it resets my computer, i don't know what it is but i tried everything. I swicht the video mode but still nothing! I don't if is this but a blue screen appeared (when it was starting the windows) just like this:
ERROR: 06: 01EE: 000000A4
So please anyone that know of this bug of reset and know the answer for this please let me know!
Thanks!

Best answers
but how can i lower the clock speed??
where??
If is this the problem of ocurse i will try it too and reinstalling too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Computer components are designed to run at a specific speed (clock speed). You can overclock (or underclock) them to gain more performance from them. This usually leads to overheating (underclocking reduces heat because you are making the computer component run at slower speeds.) though. You can goto www.extremeoverclocking.com and download overclocking software to underclock your card.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
I don't know if is this but i reinstalled the ESF and i realize that if i mark the MP3 box it doesn't run the instalation, because the esf7.mp3 is corrupted or something like that than if i don't mark the MP3 box it install perfect!
So please somebody tell me what the mp3 box (marked) install to me catch with a friend the files and the folders!(IF and only if this is the problem, because i don't know)
but i will try the clock speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom