Multiple Advanced Melee...?

Best answers
I think ESF should have Multiple Advanced Melee. It would be very interesting fighting two or even three people at once.

For an example:

Goku attacks Trunks. Gohan can join with Goku to beat the crap out of Trunks. Goku gets input his arrow commands and attack trunks first since he obviously attacked Trunks. While Goku is attacking, Gohan can input his arrow commands. After Goku is done attacking, Gohan attacks. When both players are done, Trunks gets to attack back(counter-attack in other words).

Up to 4 people can join the fight, say 2 vs 2? or 1 vs 3? Anyways, they can only join if their teammates havent attacked yet.

This feature should only be available in Team Mode.

Any opinions about this idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this just wouldnt work, you can already get stomped in a 1v1 anyways.

Best answers
Well, not really. Most people like to simple melee and not advance melee anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
having more than a 1v1 wouldnt work in adv melee, who determines who hits when if if somones outnumbered what determines who he hits? you need to get more in depth with this idea.

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
having more than a 1v1 wouldnt work in adv melee, who determines who hits when if if somones outnumbered what determines who he hits? you need to get more in depth with this idea.
how about the character with the highest PL goes first then split the time that you have to attack between the amount of people in the melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee is ment to be a 1 on 1. if you wanna fight multiple guys basic melee is what you use.

Now i dont know how the new melee system is but the way it looks like is that multi adv melee wont work.

Best answers
watch the shows more dude! alot of characters get atacked by, from least to greatest, 2 to 5 (cell minions and Jaice and Taht other guy..?) so come on i like this idea

Best answers
I like it aswell you really should reconsider it...the idea is nice but the way to implent would be a bit different i think. This is an excellent feature in teammode. To protect your teammates. Would also be cool if you can take over the fight so let's say..
Goku (50 HP) fights Vegeta (100 HP) Goku is nearing death screams for help through his mic. Piccolo (80 HP) enters the adv. melee and Goku retreats from battle.

Since piccolo is taking over goku would be able to escape from the fight and rest or taking a sensubean. Same idea but with a wider story...Animex i like your idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom