moving while in block struggle

Best answers
i was playing today in esf_city, i was ssj trunks and i shot a beam at someguy who was playing as goku (normal), he blocked and we went in a block struggle, another goku came and kicked (meleed) me, as you know sometimes when u get hit by melee while struggles the beam doesn't detach, and that's what happened. the beam didn't detach. so far nothing new.
the thing that caught my attention is that now i can move!! while struggling!!
i had a thought that it might be just a *visual* error and that i am not in the struggle anymore it's just that the client didn't detach the beam. but no.
the struggle bar was still moving, and my ki was droping indicating that i am still bumping energy into the struggle.

and i noticed that the way i moved was a little wierd, maybe because there were no animations (the animations that was being played was the controlling animation). or maybe it was a little faster than usual? i don't know.

the struggle continued and when it ended the explosion was large, (not sure about this explosion part thingy) even though it was just a normal beam and my power leve was around 2,700,000 ~ ssj trunks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u detach from beam in 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it possible, that the blocker was a bot ???
if it was ... look in the other thread, Pwb started

Best answers
no it was in a public server ..

and this is releated to beam detach which i just figured out is fixed :p

::EDIT::

it happened today too. but in a power struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ... ok ... then harSens hasn't to care about it ;)
cya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom