Moving Mouth on Models.. IDEA!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I havn't seen this anywhere so I'm going to post it.. When they transform their mouth should open like raaaaa ... you see vegeta transform with a big smile on his face. dont look right at all =\

and maybe when they do their attacks move the mouth like ka me ha me .. ha .. they did it on counter-strike .. maybe they could do same for this

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this isn't such a bad idea

the only thing is that the detail is 2 little 2 see.....
in cs it really clear when some1 says something and it looks nice
but in esf the maps r 4 times bigger and you hardly ever walk past a team mate and look @ his mouth move

but this could be a nice detail if the esf team has a little time left

Best answers
This is a good idea for the future. But the esf team should concentrate on the important features first. Once they're all done that, then they can work on the details like mouth moving.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beleive it or not it has been suggested. The polycount on the models would increase dramatically, as would development time. For a free mod's development team, the time spent is just not justifiable.

Best answers
Well technically i think u can just make the skin an animation, like make the skin with its eyes close, and with its eyes open. Load in eyes close when he blinks. Dont know if thats posible or not just an idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
er who cares about the polycount .. make a option to filter it on and off =\

Best answers
who cares about the polycount......let me think, the esf perhaps?
The idea sounds good, but it would be a complete waste of time.
Are you going to be living long enough to see mouth movements? esf is a fast game, and such details as that would be a waste..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom