Movie ideas wanted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft not once he transforms into his super states then he gets super bad evil

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu rocks the house. Well until Mystic Gohan shows up...

But Buu outsmarts him. Way to go, Buu!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make goku and vegeta face each other and powerup then they go into a huge melee fest and then teleport back. vegeta shoots an ff and goku shoots a kame to power struggle.

not to complicated like some of these suggestions

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Show the new Ki blast effects ;)

Perhaps a melee fight, a small generic ki PS, followed up by some regular Ki blasts, and a finishing Melee fight.

err, wait, maybe ill go play it now :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super buu sucks huge amounts of ****......... kid buu now he rocks

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Cheeseman
Show the new Ki blast effects ;)

Perhaps a melee fight, a small generic ki PS, followed up by some regular Ki blasts, and a finishing Melee fight.

err, wait, maybe ill go play it now :p
DAMN U BETA TESTERS!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u pay to be beta tester

western union or some ****

Best answers
Transformations, Not SSJ that should be the suprise, i would also like to see Buu making someone chocolate or something. I dont really care about melee. New Final Flash animation. Deffinately the Dragon and the dragon balls. just some flashes of the new maps would be cool too, just like a flash of each one if you can edit them together. Just that stuff would be cool. a quick question... Will you be able to play the old maps in the beta 1?

Best answers
Alpha 2.0 maps do not work with Beta 1, The scale was set down 1/4 for the models, which make the maps appear to be huge.

Best answers
I'd like to see a clip of Goku fighting Buu and buu beating down on goku then he goes SSJ and starts owning and dows a huge Genki Dama and blows him away

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately in the series and I assume in the game. Goku can not perform the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb) while a SSJ. Something to do the pure-heartedness...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOD ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT PURE HEART FUNI BULL CRAP!!!!

its cause when he does it as an ssj he obsorbs all the energy and becomes really strong and goes all crazy on the guy he was shooting it at

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u seen movie 7?

he makes a genki dami then goes super saiyan to kill super android 13. so its possible, anything is possible

Best answers
Ok I wanna see a powerstruggle, but have one detonate his beam and watch the other beam come racing at him. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformation of a non-super saiyan, and a powerstruggle.

Best answers
i think they are sitting back laughing at us, wasting our breath making all these ideas while they sit there and play the beta. hey, but what do i know. thats what i would do.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
Ok I wanna see a powerstruggle, but have one detonate his beam and watch the other beam come racing at him. :)
Ure forgetting, the fact that u can detonate in a PS has been fixed (I think, I remember that being asked a lot), so that movie can't be done....

I would like to see a movie based around anything BUT transformations and the dragon, possibly what Cheeseman suggested, generic ki attacks and some melee fighting, that should keep our interests wheted.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly guys, why didn't you ask for one with everything on it? I musta read a billion different requests, you're basically asking for the beta, yeesh.

Best answers
look I honestly don't want to see any movies. Quit wasting the team's time. I think ya guys should just show it to us complete when its done doncha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom