Movie ideas wanted

Best answers
why all those Transformation it would be i would call it not a surprise if u see it when u start up....
taht bad i really think..

maybee more like...
if u saw that serie with Majin Vegeta And Goku fighting each other... that would be really cool!
like spinning around and still having a melee fight.
and then apowerstruggle between them and then KABOOMMM then theres a a oicture with all the models and then there a text Earth's Special Force in the top and thats the splash that could be a great idea..
not those Picture's but this time with models...
and then the menu could pop up.. that would be awesom..

Best answers
I want buu to fight and then eat the opponent
that would be sweeet

Best answers
what i would like to see is pcjoe vs val and hibki with some chop suey song. oh and have parts edited of some cool stuff. Have it goku vs buu and cell i guess. and whatever you guys do from there work the magic

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think they shud hav nethin close to majin veg vs goku.. that wud havta hav been the greatest fight in dbz history.... ne goku v vegeta fites the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope for a transformation but a battle would be cool

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun really care wats happens in it... just wat is in it... trans is a def want...

Best answers
goku cell and buu would be the best because it has each of the best chars that make dbz dbz. *even tho dbz should have ended with cell*

ultrassj_vegeta

U
VEGETA!!!... they shud put vegeta in coz he is the best...... cell was cool i admit.... but buu is just poncy...... vegeta is sweeet with cool attacks.....

Best answers
Wot about vegeta doing a final flash like the first one he ever did against cell (u know, the one that took 2 minutes)
make it so it blasts throu rocks and stuff and then blows up enemy into lotsa pieces

Best answers
i think you should ask the question, will it make more work for the team? Some of you are asking for a lot (even for the ESF team) the video's some of you want would take a few days to make. if the team are going to make this a promotional video then fine but I would rather see in-game footage.

I guess its not what I want to see, its what I want to hear, why cant one of the team members record the in-game sound with the Line-out and record to Tape/mini disk (preferably mini disk for quality) then record that back onto the PC and stick the Video and sound in Sync, Damn if know how to do it I’m sure FreeDoM does

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not transformation i want a surprise, chracter line up and a power struggle would be great!

BrunO

Best answers
i'd like to see two people melee fighting

seen from the view of a spectator

maybe with a new mp3 in the background ;)

Best answers
get 3 people into a server have someone go into first person view, an have the other 2 peeps transform at the sametime then charg up for a power struggle while the first person guy records form the side :yes: :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
some nice techno or ambience music thats fast paced....... or that mortal kombat thing.......fight...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no linkin park all the way!!!

Best answers
Ok this is what I want to see Gohan having a long power struggle with cell. But just when things start looking bad for Gohan....Vegeta (above cell) fires a big bang attack at cell then while cells guard is down Gohan puts all his power into the power struggle and well...bye bye Cell :)

But that sounds pretty hard to do perfectly so just show a cell vs gohan power struggle maybe.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
that wud be pretty coool... nah it wudn be that hard wud it... i mean just get 4 ppls or sumthin.....hav cell and gohan havin a ps.... then get sum1 to be vegeta.... charge up a big bang or sumthin.. but not too big to kill cell..... throw it.... and then wheoever is cell.. let go and let gohan win ps.......

Best answers
Yeah I guess that would be pretty easy actually.

(PLEASE DO THAT ONE)

Best answers
Bah..Buu is just a big hunk of pink crap who wants to see him? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom