MOVIE COMPETIOTION!!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's an other competition that take's place kama competiton 3 after that one it's over we will be next I hope

Best answers
lol didn't expect such a quick response :O

The program I used is called "Adobe Premiere Pro" and the program I used for the credits and stuff is windows movie maker. :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice movie i'v wantet to make some stuff like you but I don't have a invizibility Plugin like you

Best answers
lol that was no invisibillity plugin, that was an invisible model :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you pm the invizible model plss

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well anyway here's what I wanted to post...

Obsessive Rivalry

What do u think? :O

c/c's are welcome :)
good video =o

crits:
1. get actors so you can take better angles of the characters instead of leaving so much head space =o
2. try to film something from 3 differnet angles of the same scene, then cut and edit certains parts to vary what we're seeing
3. use davidskiwan's models >_< and solent's powerup model
4. probably could have built up the mood in areas of your vid, everything happened too quickly

Best answers
there, pmed :) Enjoy ;)

]V[Goten;811866 said:
Hey..everybody is makin cool vids and i want 2 enter as wall pls O_O
But wtf !! what programs do u guys use 2 record ??? If i try fraps it laggs like hell even with 2 fps (the reccord is 2 fps lol)..And if i try Game cam it can't find esf... X_X it can only find cs :| ... yes..i have steam...hmmm....maybe if i install esf non-steam?? O_O

You have to enter the Profile Manager and put the ESF shortcut in the list. If the shortcut is not there, u can create it from the steam games list. Just right-click on the game from the list and click on "Create shortcut on desktop" and off u go. :)

BTW 2 fps means 2 images per second. =/ That's why it's so damn slow and laggy. :eek:

You probably need 15 to 30 for a "decent" recording.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Is the competion gonna start?
I have a project, it only needs the audio part, but don't know if i should continue to make it.

Best answers

Is the competion gonna start?
I have a project, it only needs the audio part, but don't know if i should continue to make it.
Dude if nothing happens, just post away. You bring out entertainment for every1, that's the bright side. :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 did you use Game cam for the recording or fpas ? (the quality look's like gamecam )

Best answers
FRAPS (I just scaled the clips at such point u couldn't see that "fraps.com" bs - at least in most of the scenes that is. lol).

good video =o

crits:
1. get actors so you can take better angles of the characters instead of leaving so much head space =o
2. try to film something from 3 differnet angles of the same scene, then cut and edit certains parts to vary what we're seeing
3. use davidskiwan's models >_< and solent's powerup model
4. probably could have built up the mood in areas of your vid, everything happened too quickly
1. I DID get actors, the crits are in right after the movie :eek:
2. Should've thought about that, nice tip, thanks.
3. Someone else is already using them x.x
4. I know... I gotta learn to build up the scenes a bit more together.

Thanks for the tips. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ide like to enter my Ecx Trailer Video for the competition Is that against the rules? Just wondering cuz it doesn't contain Esf Or Evm.. but it fits the time frame

Best answers
I think that the first thing you should do is ask raven or encorex about that. As for the rules... the competition hasn't even started yet lol.

Kamaaaaaaa..... wheeere aaaaarrrreeeeeee joooooooo.........??? Staaarrt the ****************iiiiiiiiinnnnnggg ccooooommpeeeettiiiiitioooooooonnnnn. =/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold on boys and Grils come one what's the Hurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom