MOVIE COMPETIOTION!!!

Best answers
webber's video was boring and too long , and the hud bugged be , try this other time cl_drawdiamond 0
hud_draw 0

john you improved a lot keep going dude , you are on the good way , you'll win this one , your movie was good enough ;)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was kind of sick yesterday that's wasy I did not make that movie a little biger

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
webber's video was boring and too long , and the hud bugged be , try this other time cl_drawdiamond 0
hud_draw 0

john you improved a lot keep going dude , you are on the good way , you'll win this one , your movie was good enough ;)
It was my first one, and i usually leave the hud on, for dust efects and many other.

Best answers
what about me?

Your music is great, and it does fit the vid a bit, but it's just characters advanced meleeing each other, while john made a story. I mean, ok, the characters fighting eachother does fit the dbz timeline (gohan vs cell, goku vs frieza, goku vs vegeta and so on...) but what about basic melee, beams, kiblobs, etc..?

Not bad, but could do a lot better.

And yes John, you're getting a whole lot better, but you're still missing out key "tricks" to become t3h o0b3r ESF d1r3ct0rz. :D

***EDIT***

Oh u guys just got owned xD:

OK I'm in ^^. Here's a preview of my entry. Some scenes are subject to changes and the buggy ones are DEFFINITELY gonna get changed/redone lol.

Credits go out to:

Drew

Prophyyt

Biggens

Xin.... something... sorry dude I forgot ur name:rolleyes:

Special thanks to Drew for his patience, lol, since I've been nagging him to death to finally start filming :laff:

P.S: Can u please make the deadline longer? :( I've been way too busy to start on time bcos of college and I got finals UNTIL december 1st lol. It's quite an inconvenience. Please man. x.x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pretty cool video Webber ^^ where did yoU GET THOSE SPRITES O.O

i think abit more effort couldve been put into the fighting/ music to match part ^^.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.S: Can u please make the deadline longer? :( I've been way too busy to start on time bcos of college and I got finals UNTIL december 1st lol. It's quite an inconvenience. Please man. x.x
I think he can get more time for you :D if anyone more want in, jinx ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your music is great, and it does fit the vid a bit, but it's just characters advanced meleeing each other, while john made a story. I mean, ok, the characters fighting eachother does fit the dbz timeline (gohan vs cell, goku vs frieza, goku vs vegeta and so on...) but what about basic melee, beams, kiblobs, etc..?

Not bad, but could do a lot better.

And yes John, you're getting a whole lot better, but you're still missing out key "tricks" to become t3h o0b3r ESF d1r3ct0rz. :D

***EDIT***

Oh u guys just got owned xD:

OK I'm in ^^. Here's a preview of my entry. Some scenes are subject to changes and the buggy ones are DEFFINITELY gonna get changed/redone lol.

Credits go out to:

Drew

Prophyyt

Biggens

Xin.... something... sorry dude I forgot ur name:rolleyes:

Special thanks to Drew for his patience, lol, since I've been nagging him to death to finally start filming :laff:

the competition isn't oficial yet, so now that we are 5 kama can start the competition right kama?
here are the members
1.me
2.john volkov
3.webber
4.punisher
5.andy001

Best answers
I'ts Andy011 :S :p

Anyway what do u think of the preview? :O I know it's still buggy =/ but try to go a bit beyond that ^^ It's only a preview after all :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'ts Andy011 :S :p

Anyway what do u think of the preview? :O I know it's still buggy =/ but try to go a bit beyond that ^^ It's only a preview after all :)
It was kind of fun :D still need a lot of work , sound bla bla

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to hear it, ive started on a video yesterday an its looking pretty cool. Hope you all will enjoy it when i finish
If it's made by VideoJinx we will defenetly have a competition

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy for the love of god please don't ever use megaupload again that site hates my PC!!! Every time I try to download a file from there I always get "DOWNLOAD EXCEEDED"

Anyways this is going to be one interesting competition and can't wait to see all the entries.

Best answers
Heh... thanks John for saving the trouble for me. ^^

Nevertheless, there are still ppl having problems with rapidshare as well... so here u go:

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/7fd76n8557518nag57586211n675811g/

Enjoy ^^

Oh and BTW not to sound greedy or anything but er.... heh... is there a prize of some sort for this?:rolleyes: :scared:

Oh and LionHeart u can delete ur own post man lol. Just click on Edit then Delete. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom