more trunks attacks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok . for those of you who have seen the first brolly movie in jap with english sub titles you will see that in a part of the movie somewhere that trunks uses mansako , i reckon it should be put in , also i dunno if it was finishing buster that was used but trunks did a very powerful attack that blue up gero's lab (i am not sure) but ethier way trunks need's a new attack

Best answers
I agree with it.
He also has masenko in some dbz games (such as sb2).
Well, he was trained by Gohan, so why shoeldn't he know it?

Best answers
" first brolly movie in jap with english sub titles you will see that in a part of the movie somewhere that trunks uses mansako "
1: that a movie you know. and movies will never get in esf.
2: you can give him flamethrower or a better burning attack or something like that. masenko is too darn weak.

Best answers
um Flamethrower is just a barrage of renzoku going straight. Trunks should have the Masenko since gohan trained him, but the team won't put it in because its from a movie...they're restrictions are going to be there downfall.

Best answers
Flamethrower = attack used to toast little frieza bits...its a hand blast.

Best answers
trunks sword.. imkongkong made a suggestion awhile back.. search for it

Best answers
dbZ_fAnaTic said:
trunks sword.. imkongkong made a suggestion awhile back.. search for it
What's the point about your post?
This Threat is about the Masenko.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
masenko is good but he also as atleast one vegeta attack since he is vegeta's son.
and he has to have sword attack out of the melee but in a nother selection, that way trunks has a good instant kill attack :D
but it must be blockable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets not forget that burning attack is not a beam, but it is in the game. (they should fix that)

Best answers
yeah, burning attack would be a decent move as a blast, but it's horrible as a beam. If they changed that then he'd actually have a usable unique move before going ssj

Best answers
Burning attack shoudl be made as a non-beam, and the Masenko beam should be added.

Best answers
niobe said:
masenko is good but he also as atleast one vegeta attack since he is vegeta's son.
LOL... then trunks is suppose to have a lot more moves than he has now.... hmmmm flamethrower's good.... not masenko... too weak

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. I also remember Final Flash in alpha wtf?? Will that come back?

Best answers
I think only 1 thing, make burning attack stronger, as far i can remember he used it to kill cell in his future, it should be made stronger, i think the same level as masenko or something.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The burning attack should be a ball, not a beam, and should be a little stronger. And yes, I agree as well, trunks should get the Masenko, since he was trained by Gohan (In the series he was as well, since he came from the future). The Finishing Buster should be a beam, in my honest opinion, but should be alittle weaker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um where did trunks use finishing buster? and realy the burning attack is completely useless it costs more than generic beam and its about as weak as generic beam. btw why does burning attack costs KI? trunks just moves his hands. that doesnt take KI.

Best answers
well every attack costs ki..dub...vegeta moving his hands outward for final flash is the same thing...moving his hands doesnt cost ki...but shooting the beam itself does...and thats why it costs ki..duh..>=P...anyways...i think trunks should get masenko..but at the asme time remember..masenko is an attack that u have to stay still while charging and shooting....so is burning attack...so it would be the same thing really..only masenko would be slower...and noone likes a slow charge beam...personally i love the bunring attack...after a melle hit u can squeeze one in there and blind your opponent and during that time u can land another hit and land another burning attack(if your good enough)...its a good tactic..anyways..i think masenko should be changed to a mobile attack..as in trunks can move while hes charging it..and i think instead of changing burning attack to just a beam...make the ball attack its alternative fire..since it doesnt have one at the present moment..

Best answers

The Burning Attack has to be a ball.
I also agree that it has to be stronger.

Best answers
i think instead of changing burning attack to just a beam...make the ball attack its alternative fire..since it doesnt have one at the present moment..
I agree..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom