more trunks attacks

Best answers
lol dats wrong tho.... it's suppoes to be YELLOW ><"!!!
and the burning attack's suppose to be a ball ><"!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it was SNES.. but the idea of the picutres is that the burning attack portrayed is a beam and the finishing buster is portrayed as a ball

Best answers
Sigh this has come up Bajillions of times....its been shown as both...right now its ok as a beam...its supposed to be a little xtra helper for melee not some damage dealer or ps'er....just to distract them for a second to get a melee combo in or a generic beam/ball....

Alllthhooughhh it doesnt have a secondary attack....perphaps making it both could be ok?? As I dont think it would unbalance anything as it would still be pretty weak.

Best answers
yeah... making it both would be cool~~~ cos already everytime trunk charges up his unique beams he can't move while charging...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please keep this thread on topic becuase we already have tons of threads arguing that the finishing buster and burning attack should be switched around (ball to beam).

Trunks is currently balanced as a strong melee character. Burning attack is meant to do a small amount of damage and to blind. Blinding someone and doing damage is a very strong attack no matter how much actual damage it does. Finishing Buster is a ball because trunks is a stronger melee character for esf (not dbz) so we don't want him to powerstruggle a lot or spam it up. The flamethrower is the closest suggestion the team has come to including I believe.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks can't move for any ki attacks maybe a new attack where he can move.

Best answers
ok ok ok Lets not take ideas from video games unless we have to really resort to them like for char who have no attacks ok.

1. in the Show the Finishing Buster, and the Burning Attack didn't have a name only in the games they did anyway.

In the show the Burning attack was the only one used, and it was a Ball a Fast ball of ki, and it caused a big explosion basically to blind side Freeza.

This move should just be a Big beam that causes a Distraction to people that are shot at, but it would be weak, and if you are hit by the blast you will be blinded

Best answers
personally i still think the alternative fier for burning attack should be a ball..>.<...it just makes sense...plus burning attack leaves you open to accidentally encountering a PS...and since everyone knows that the only beam that burning attak can possibly ps with is the generic beam =P....it should have a ball as its alternative fire..

Best answers
All I know is if Trunks is supposed to be so great at melee using an attack that glues him to a spot isn't very effective. He should be able to charge Burning Attack as a beam and a ball attack and be able to move around while doing so. If they aren't worried about continuity since they made BA a beam, then they should make it a little more versatile.

Both of his attacks leave him wide open for every kind of attack in the game. That and he is the slowest character equal to Piccolo in speed, so I really don’t see how all these disadvantaged can somehow come together to make him a character even worth playing ATM.

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Flamethrower = attack used to toast little frieza bits...its a hand blast.
Well everyone can do thad, thay just releashed a spread Ki Blast/Beam.

About trunks attacks, i dont think he should have any new, but his Burning attack should be able to be used as a Ball, Since the one he shoots after Freiza is a Ball.

Best answers
Gaara said:
Well everyone can do thad, thay just releashed a spread Ki Blast/Beam.
Well its what trunks "flamethrower" is referring to. (is this still an attack that the team is considering implimenting?)

Best answers
imkongkong ur right its a beam and masenko is a ball in some movies so lets make masenkos secondary fire a ball o_O?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the legacy of Goku 2. Trunks has an attack where he waves his sword and a ki-wave came out that could be an attack.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or how about changing his attacks like how they are actually ment to be? :O, cuz burning attack was a ball to distract freeza so he cud dice him, and finishing buster was the beam he nuked cell with, in his own time. Flamethrower should be generic, ive seen countless different people use it in dbz cuz all it is a blast of energy, but trunks not only took frieza out with that move, but in his own time he took out both 17 and 18 with it. Believe me, ive just read through the end of namek to after cell this morning (manga), those are the only "real" attacks trunks uses.

Best answers
maybe ,ake it a bal that homes in on the opponent like kame torpedo cause in the episode idf you notice the BA ball it curves toward frieza b4 it hits him.
as for a new unique attack give him the attack chibi trunks that in UB22 he has i think it is called like double energy blaze or something. he charges it up in the game acd maybe 2 balls about as strong as a med charged kame torpedo shoot out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why they put in BA as a ball. I think it's much more useful as a ball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the whole FB ball+beam primary and secondary fires, but how would that flamethrower attack work? If you do it at the end of a combo then they've been knocked away from you and it won't reach (or they can float back a bit) and if its a regular move (with no charge/buildup) then people are going to use it to defend against oncoming melee (as there's no explosion, people swooping into you get roasted) if it does have a charge/buildup then the opposition players will have more than enough time to get out of it's range, I think maybe have a short charge like maybe 2 seconds, but then you couldn't use it as a combo like he does to frieza.

If you want the beam to look (not act) like a ball you can get the sprite here:

http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=12

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he should also have buster cannon a mobile attack that is charged with two hands and is shot as a ball and does good dmg and you could volley many off because of low ki kost this would be ussj or ssj2 technique though.

Best answers
Well, would you be able to control the ki ball like you control the beam. It all depends on how you use it I guess last time I played A trunks fired a burning attack at me and the screen went white then all of a sudden it said some one had killed me with a ka me ha me ha lol

Best answers
I reckon that Trunks should have masenko when he is in his normal form, cause he needs more attacks, and they should make masenko a stronger attack, and when he turns ssj, they should give him final flash since Vegeta trained him and should really have a attack from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom