More Realistic Power Level

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this should be in the game:

when ur PL gets higher you should really get sronger, so i mean you will deal more damage you get more HP en KI when you get stronger this all would make it a bit more realistic cuz its kinda weird if there is a goku ssj with a PL of 10,000,000 and HP of (i think) 120 and when u have a goku ssj with a PL of 689,256,278 and he also has 120 HP and deals the same damage with melee as the first goku

i hope u know what i mean :fight:

V'

Best answers
Heres a summary of what he just said in case you can't read it.

More PL = more ki and more health. So if I were to have 13 million and Im goku my health should be at least as much as Goku SSJ.

Best answers
Yes that would be cool because now the only time when you get faster is if you Transform and thats the only way

Best answers
well, you already take less damage, and deal more damage when your pl raises... its been that way for quite some time...

Best answers
This has been suggested lots of times and been refused because it would unbalance the game. A strong character would be unbeatable.

Best answers
true that would be pointless u could have some guy with 20 MIL pl and his HP would be like 500 and ur attacks can only do 1 hp damage

ur gonna get angry tho if u attack a powerful char with 500 hp and he reaches 1 hp ur swoopin for ut last hit to kill him and he eats a sensu bean lol

Best answers
Yay that would be seriously funny I'f a guy attacks you 300 times and then you just eat a sensu and he has to start all over again :laff:

Best answers
Someone playing Buu could ppossibly regenerate faster than you can hurt him... Would not really be fun, would it?

Best answers
u dont seem to get the game. it balances out the things. if thers a guy with 20 mil u will start off with about 2 mil prolly. and once he hits u into the ground u will gain a lot until ur close to him. It will balance out eventualy

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and maybe u can make that when ppl on ur server get powerfull lets say 20 million and then a new guy comes on the serverthat he starts with 15 million or something, it would make it all a but funner cuz its stupid when krillin fom 2 has 140 (or 120) HP and has a PL of 20 million and a Krillin with a power level 200 million has the same HP.

[SSj]~Piccolo said:
This has been suggested lots of times and been refused because it would unbalance the game. A strong character would be unbeatable.

and maybe for this u can make that this higherPL = more HP, is only possible in the team mode so u can work together to kill some one

Best answers
good suggestion,but that means demolishing the PL values for offensive and defensive attributes which Im sure they had a hard time coding in :/

But having speed increase is a big nono....imagine what would happen at 999,999,999 PL *shudders*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well maybe u get one speed increase per 10 million power level or something like that (and also with HP and KI)

Best answers
this idea sounds good but it also sounds a tad overpowered

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just as i say in my last post, u can alter it if u want, maybe even 1 health every 50 million i dont know im just saying something :p

Best answers
I think its about fine the way it is... have you ever played with 50mill PL and have someone with 6mill or less throw a spirit bomb at you??? ahah besides the fact that you can swat it away, if you let it hit you it will take less than 15 dmg.. lmao... seems pretty balanced as it is o_O.

When you have so much power over your opponent already minimum fired shots will not even damage you (If you have that much power over your opponent)

One last comment... anyone ever tried to KiLob struggle a Spirit bomb? ahahhahaha its so funny at such a hi PL to just swat away attacks with your ki lobs o_O

Best answers
Yeah you're right Ultima... The problem is: the stronger char, even with 50 kk Pl, still flyes 100 feet away when meleed by a 750k Pl player(and takes good damage)... Although he shouldn't even move. BUT... we know nothing about the advanced melee system , so all we can do is sit and wait.
And about the "it would unbalance the game" case...
C'mon.. you do have the option to choose between setting the PL near to the server's average when killed Or not... I believe this isn't really important, considering that option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea besides, when the team finaly gets around to multiple transformations, you will be plenty fast with plenty of hp and power.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the purpose of gaining PL is to unbalance the game in your favor, so i think the not getting knocked back by melee and getting faster things could have a place in ESF. But then again none of us know what the team has in store with 1.2.

Best answers
i think that the char shouldnt get faster if they decide to do this. when krillin goes super he is amazingly fast...i cant hit anyone with him while goin like that(prolly vcuz of that gotenks model) but imagine if they were like super fast. it would make it ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom