More Realistic Power Level

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Well the purpose of gaining PL is to unbalance the game in your favor, so i think the not getting knocked back by melee and getting faster things could have a place in ESF. But then again none of us know what the team has in store with 1.2.

hmmmm yeah ur right, we dont know what the team has in store for us, except a new gohan that rullez (except that bulked up gohan pic) and the new melee, i still hope u can swoop normaly :scared: :scared: o_o

Best answers
Not to spread roomers but i heard that SSj4 Goku is in there... along with fusion!

Awww shiot.... now its gonna start :(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatchu talkin bout Ultima2_Freeze? There is absolutely no SSJ4 Goku and never will be, and you know it. I'll reluctantly let it slip this time, but next time I won't be nice

Best answers
Normally I use the chars Goku, Gohan or Trunks... and only use others when playing with people I know just for fun...
But today I decided to use Buu... And my surprise when I saw myself with 30 frags in a certain server and I had people ssj with almost 3.400.000 when I didn't even had reached 2.000.000pl! :shocked:
Ok that the Buu transformation is very late... but I found it very unfair, as I was the person with more frags, but probably the one with least pl because I didn't evolve as much as I believe I should! :\
For quite a few time then, I had been kissing the floor, because all those ssj came to me and I didn't have enough pl to melee them... :(
As the pl should go according to the average in the game... :] I had very few! ;( And making a statistic... for each guy I killed I gained in average 10.000pl and others like trunks that I saw in the server won almost 170.000 for kill! Is this fair :confused: :no:
I do admit that buu is the strongest at the begginning, but there's no reason why his power is so "highly" overcome by other chars when they transform...
Afterwards I made 10 more frags but still I almost didn't gain any pl...
After all this boring story, lol... :tired:
...My point is just that the Power Level is very unfair for all the chars!
Buu is too strong at the begginning and any chars that transforms at 1.000.000pl or a little more... is afterwards much more powerful than buu... Definately the worst is krillin but when he transforms he's the man... But until you transform you're gonna kiss the floor several times...
I guess it's the survival of the fittest, lol
Sure hope that in future versions to come this is made a bit more fair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can trans with buu in 5 minutes, the key is donutes!

Best answers
Well 5 minutes seems a little too much but I guess that what you said is right but if you don't use that attack against your opponents... You'll have a hard time! Because you won't win much pl from other ways :\

This way I guess that if I wanna play with buu better start using the candy attack... bahhh ;/

I guess I'll stick with my favourites... :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom