More PS, transform faster

Best answers
d00d what a ****in chode. You need to grow up then come back to see us.

Best answers
who said no one can play with ping 0... all you have to do is create your own server for people to join. I do that too. I always create my own server my ping = 0 and so many people join.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
you guys are ****ing retards stop trying to show off by how much you are a loser and get your ****ing thumb out of your ass and get a life and stop *****ing about a ****ing game. So **** off and get a girl friend you sad losers. DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! ICH WILL FICKEN!!!
let's see... warning for you there bucko. Why fflame and cause discontent?

Tetsudah said:
d00d what a ****in chode. You need to grow up then come back to see us.
You'll get a warning, too. Be more civil next time.

Now everyone else, play nice, alright?

Best answers
To powerstruggles it needs at least two people who fire beam to have it, and the weaker one will lose, soo nobody who wanna win powerstrugle! Especially if he can teleport and kick you ass, or shoot some kiblasts at you:p!

About faster transforming read my "Hiding Power" option, if you hide your power, you are weaker, but you gain PL much faster, because while fighting with stronger opponents you gain more power:p! Soo it also mean faster transformation!!!:p Please take a second to look at my thread http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=42319 about this option!:)

Best answers
So, there is a patch coming out to tweak power level gain. cool.

Power struggles are pretty good. I mean, they didn't happen that often in the show, except when people chose to get in them.

STS if you have watched Coolers Revenge, you would see that Goku can't transform there until he's angry and worked up. Plus, he had to train for a year to be able to transform at will.

Sorry Tetsudah, I don't want to play ESF non-stop for thirty years to get to SSJ.

Yes, it's quite easy to do that with Buu, since he has the hugest Hit points, his regeneration, and candy attack to restore health. And being the server..give a huge advantage.

DC Maker, I DID understand what you said, and you got a warning for Flaming. I'd like to see you get one for avoiding the swear filter and not posting English too. Sorry, but I find it offensive that you should be let off lightly. Try reading these.

Earth's Special Forces Community Forum Acceptable Use Policy said:
Do not flame, spam, racially or religiously slur, attack, or swear on the forums
http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_forum_aup

Cucumba said:
This forum is primarily english speaking. Due to the difficulties inherent to translations, we request that all forum members write in english
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=36644&highlight=english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ViRaX said:
Yo guys, i have 2 suggestions:

- More powerstruggles. I think there's too mutch melee and too little power struggle. And yes in the series there's also a lot of melee, but in the buu episodes there are many episodes where they use beams etc and little melee. (so please make the game more power struggle friendly because i think melee will get boring after a while).

- The time to reach your transform level now takes a lot longer. I am a player who usualy plays 3x half an hour a day, so i connect 3 times a day. In 30 minutes I almost never transform :( (except when i choose trunks or gohan). When there come second transformations I will never make that in time unless I play ESF for 2 hours, but I have school and other ****, so I hope you guys can make the time to transform shorter just like it always was.
For the record, Virax...you can't suggest "more powerstruggles" to the team. That's the players. I don't know what the gripe is--when I play I get into them all the time!

Also...even if you could play for two hours...the map changes. Take it from a Vegeta fan. :0(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who says transforming is a must? I still have fun without transforming, it's not like it affects melee much.

And with the guy with 100-2, it doesn't take long to get there from beam spam'n :p.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
For the record, Virax...you can't suggest "more powerstruggles" to the team. That's the players. I don't know what the gripe is--when I play I get into them all the time!

Also...even if you could play for two hours...the map changes. Take it from a Vegeta fan. :0(
I know, but MAYBE they have an idea to change te gameplay (A LITTLE) so the beams will be used more :)

And yes, it sucks when you have FINALLY reached your level the map changes :(

Best answers
it says requests doesnt mean i have to so i can speak in German so mmmmmm....HA

Best answers
Hey Smith, I find it pretty damn hard to beam spam now. With everyone running around and getting into melee, 80% of the players are invulnerable at any time. And ditto for the powerstruggle...everyones always in melee, so no one bothers to use beams! Maybe it'll change after a while and people get bored with melee again?

And transforming does make heaps of difference to melee. You do more damage, you're less likely to get random signals for blocking (or more likely to give them, or both) and you get much more ki. I often run out of ki if I want to swoop, prepunch and throw untransformed. It just can't be done most of the time. I mean, it can in theory, but against someone who doesn't want to get into melee, and then resists the throw, it's nigh on impossible.

And DCMaker, why, I think that was Spam again. I'll report that one too.

PS: Virax...is it just me or does the Goku in your sig have no mouth?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
it says requests doesnt mean i have to so i can speak in German so mmmmmm....HA
Please, MAKER, this is a perfectly valid thread, and I know for a fact that the creator won't want it closed. And if you want to be so literal with the regulations, then so be it. I am requesting that YOU, personally, use English from this point forward on these forums. It is an accepted policy to use English so that everyone can understand what is being posted.

Now, if you spam, flame, or drag this topic off-topic again, you will recieve due punishment.

Please, carry on with the thread :)

Best answers
Thnx Majin :)

Well I hope that melee will be bored in a while so ppl are going to use more beams :) and it is good news that your PL will increase more with a melee thanks 2 the new patch :) nice work dudes.

Best answers
wouldn't it be cool if you could save your char or something :laff: so you still have your PL after quiting. :)

Best answers
No because a new player hasn't got any change against somebody with a PL from 100.000.000

Best answers
OFFTOPIC: what a fake... isn't that spam? or is it not a fake??? well anyways... it is possible to play with 0 ping... if u're the admin :D

ONTOPIC: VERY good to hear that the melee is getting better! hmm more powerstruggle... i think powerstruggles is very good atm... not really needs to be changed... :)
!<tho>!
when u dodge attacks from a player (in adv. melee) maybe make it possible to make a new move where u can powerstruggle with him and if u win u kick him away from u???
like an Escape attack or something like that :S but if he win the powerstruggle he will make some special combos on u that will pretty much kick ur ass so its on own purpose if u wanna take the chance to powerstruggle with him :D sry for the bad english... really tired |-)

Best answers
if he was the host of the server(note the name) then its very possible for him to have a 0 ping.

Best answers
ViRaX said:
No because a new player hasn't got any change against somebody with a PL from 100.000.000
well there could be a server system like in american army or something:
you can only play on that server if you have x PL still i think it would be cool if you could see your character grow in power :p but yeah it would be a little unfair for someone with PL 750.000 if he has to battle someone with 100.000.000 PL

Best answers
Gaara said:
Hey dude Nice Edit... its easy to see thads an edit.
Reson : NO1 can play online with 0 Ping i my self use 100MB and i cant even play with less then 10. so go on.

It is possible for him to have 0 ping... he obviously made the server lolz ^_^''

Best answers
ViRaX said:

I SUCKS? ROFL! Come one on one whenever you want :) i don't suck, and I still say: transformation takes far to long.
holy crap dude!!!

yea they realy gota do soemthing with beams. down the charge time maybe or lessen required energy or soemthing. ive been playin for a realy long time now and have yet to ever see more then a 1vs1 power struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom