More PS, transform faster

Best answers
Yo guys, i have 2 suggestions:

- More powerstruggles. I think there's too mutch melee and too little power struggle. And yes in the series there's also a lot of melee, but in the buu episodes there are many episodes where they use beams etc and little melee. (so please make the game more power struggle friendly because i think melee will get boring after a while).

- The time to reach your transform level now takes a lot longer. I am a player who usualy plays 3x half an hour a day, so i connect 3 times a day. In 30 minutes I almost never transform :( (except when i choose trunks or gohan). When there come second transformations I will never make that in time unless I play ESF for 2 hours, but I have school and other ****, so I hope you guys can make the time to transform shorter just like it always was.

Best answers
Thats true, it takes too long. When Goku, Vegeta, Buu or Cell it takes me 45 min :(.
The dragonballs would help. But their gone :(.

Best answers
Yeah, and IF i make it to transform after 45 minutes, i have to go after 5 minutes (i don't have hours to play ESF), or the map will change and I have to start all over again.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL gain in melee is being increased. Damage may be tweaked also, would would further increase PL gain. Not sure what to tell ya about beams... they're harder to use now, that's for sure, for better or worse.

Best answers
The friggin powerlevel averaging kills me. I was playing Frieza earlier (who needs 1,800,000 pl to transform) and I could never get over about 160000 because every time I did I would die and drop back down to the mid 1,500,000s.

Soo basically this means Trunks and Gohan get to have 2 million + powerlevel while everyone else is screwed.

Best answers
It's even worse for the characters who have permanent transformations. If a player dies as Gohan and is taken down to 1 mil, he can still transform and have 2 mil PL. However, if he's not Gohan but Cell, he cannot ascend to get a boost.

I think that there should be a limit on how much pl you can lose. For example: once you have reached the transformation PL, you cannot be taken down lower than that.

So Goku, upon getting the 1.75 mil needed to go ssj, won't go below 1.75 mil if he gets ganged up on by a bunch of Krillins who have just joined. :p
Gohan and Trunks won't go below 1 mil, which shows a downside to a low trans level - if they're not careful, they can lose a lot of ground to ssj Goku and Vegeta.

Also, for permanent transers, their PL is still boosted as if they'd transformed once they spawn; i.e. Mystic Krillin will always spawn with at least 6 mil. (While that sounds scary, if you've reached that level, you deserve a reward.)

Best answers
I would like to know in future releases if there is something to gain alot of power cuz,
If people need to struggle this hard for an transformation, how hard do we have to struggle for second or third transformations? :S

Best answers
first of all - the idea of the ascendin pl limit loss is very good. the team should consider on doing that cause i havent seen in the show some1 who could transform once and couldnt transform back! that's just...WIERD.

and about transforming, yeah it takes too long for ppl who play vegeta. think about it...he starts with 700.000 (which i think he should start with more cause in the beginning he was stronger than goku and goku starts with 750....so i think he should start with 900 or something) and he need to get to 2 mil. now, that 1.300.00 PL TO GAIN!!! it takes a lot of time to get to that. same with krillin, goku, frieza and every1 that isnt gohan or trunks.

but if the pl gaining would be easier than gohan and trunks would be SSJ in 2 mins after joining!! that's maddness and the would woop the tar out of every1 in the server!! i think that either the pl gaining should be increased - u gain pl easier, and gohan and trunks's transformation pl should be higher. OR just take down every1 elses transformation pl.

tell me what u think

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the pl increase depends of the pl from the guy whos ass you just kicked the stronger he is the more you get

Best answers
OMG It takes time because you suck!
Kill people faster, get power faster.

Best answers
All true...but at the end its just to FRICKEN LONG! I kick ass non stop , It takes forever.And if I want to play with a notha model im afraid to change cos then I have to gain all that darn cf again...sigh...

Best answers
Gohankun said:
OMG It takes time because you suck!
Kill people faster, get power faster.

I SUCKS? ROFL! Come one on one whenever you want :) i don't suck, and I still say: transformation takes far to long.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, big PL boosts in advanced / simple melee after the patch. Beams aren't as useful as they used to be so it isn't the most effective way to gain power anymore.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took me 8 kills against a buu bot to get ssj with goku. It seems slower than 1.1 but it isn't that bad. Just deal with it until the patch comes out and some things are better ballanced.

Best answers
its not bad at all i dont know why people are *****ing... From the time goku had gohan, to the frieza battle. (yes i do beleive thats 70 eps or so) is how long it took goku to get it. I beleive you guys can stick it out for 45 mins - an hour for ssj. Play the game and shut the hell up.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We do like to hear people's opinions but please try to keep them a little more taim next time tetsudah.

Best answers
sorry... its just... arg! the team puts all this work into the game FOR FREE and these people wanna go through and tweak everything to there own personal liking... its just pissin me off :rolleyes:

Best answers
Tetsudah said:
its not bad at all i dont know why people are *****ing... From the time goku had gohan, to the frieza battle. (yes i do beleive thats 70 eps or so) is how long it took goku to get it. I beleive you guys can stick it out for 45 mins - an hour for ssj. Play the game and shut the hell up.
You can't compare episodes with gameplay. I have other things to do besides ESF, like school, work and friends (+ other things on the PC like msn, design etc etc). So i simply can't always play 45 minutes to finaly transform. Thats the whole idea behind my post, I like to play ESF, I have respect for the team but I (and not only I) can't play ESF the whole day, maybe 2x 30 minutes a day and that meens I can never transform (unless i play very lame just to get a high PL soon, but i hate laming).

Edit: And maybe you are a kid from 14 years old who has plenty of time, but that doesn't count for everyone.

Best answers
ViRaX said:
You can't compare episodes with gameplay. I have other things to do besides ESF, like school, work and friends (+ other things on the PC like msn, design etc etc). So i simply can't always play 45 minutes to finaly transform. Thats the whole idea behind my post, I like to play ESF, I have respect for the team but I (and not only I) can't play ESF the whole day, maybe 2x 30 minutes a day and that meens I can never transform (unless i play very lame just to get a high PL soon, but i hate laming).

Edit: And maybe you are a kid from 14 years old who has plenty of time, but that doesn't count for everyone.

***** im 17 years old. I am currently taking my GED, and i have a job! dont you ****ing judge me EVER again. You crazy bastard.

My point is, is in the show it took years and years. Goku was 30ish when he got ssj. 45min to an hour is nothing. So i said it once and i will say it again.... Play the game and shut the hell up... Dont like the time it takes? DONT ****IN PLAY! The team have the same goddamned thing going on in there lives. I know some would rather hang out with friends, party, or what ever instead of making YOU a game for FREE no doubt.

(note for a mod wanting to warn for my flaming) Im just saying what i guess everyone wants to say. I know the team is/might be thinking this same thing right now... so i am basically throwing my self on the mercy of you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom