More PS, transform faster

Best answers
Hey you guys when i get my server to work you wont have to worry about maps changing i have the same map on the whole time the server is up so dont worry. I hope ill have it fixed in a week or 2 or whatever it has to due with my network i think so dont worry about map change and pl catch up it is always off in my servers. If you want more info pm me and ill give you it. Ill have 1 or 2 servers up with no lag and i can hold about 16 players total or more. So pm for more info and no you damn mods dont warn me this is not advertizing this is a solution to their problem so **** off :) and have a nice day. :cool: :shocked: :laff: ;D

Best answers
Tetsudah said:
sorry... its just... arg! the team puts all this work into the game FOR FREE and these people wanna go through and tweak everything to there own personal liking... its just pissin me off :rolleyes:
You probably shouldn't be in the "suggestion" forum, then.

Best answers
Tetsudah said:
***** im 17 years old. I am currently taking my GED, and i have a job! dont you ****ing judge me EVER again. You crazy bastard.
I'm really sorry, do you have a job from 30 hours in the week + 20 hours of school? Do you have friends + girlfriend, do you have other hobbies besides ESF? No? Didn't think so.

Tetsudah said:
My point is, is in the show it took years and years. Goku was 30ish when he got ssj. 45min to an hour is nothing. So i said it once and i will say it again.... Play the game and shut the hell up... Dont like the time it takes? DONT ****IN PLAY!
Please have a normal discussion in stead of that agressive talk, its very childish you know. Your point is a point for a few die hard ESF players who don't have anything better to do (and the game is new so everyone still plays it alot), but I don't think everyone plays the game as much as they do now within 1 month. The whole problem is that I can watch the series 20 minutes a day but I (and many others) DO NOT HAVE THE TIME to play whenever we want and thats my whole point. Players with other things to do should stop playing (when I must believe you), but I think there won't be much players left then, so I ask it again (and when I see the reactions in this topic I see many people agree): Please lower the time to transform.

Tetsudah said:
The team have the same goddamned thing going on in there lives. I know some would rather hang out with friends, party, or what ever instead of making YOU a game for FREE no doubt.
I don't really understand what you mean, but the team makes this game for the fans. But what if the fans are not so happy because the transformation takes to long (and in v1.3 it takes much longer to go ssj2 then?). This is a suggestion board so stop complaining and imagine how the developers think about this suggestion. If they want to place a reaction to say they have worked hard and don't want to change it i'd rather see the reply from themselves in stead of a little brat like you.

Tetsudah said:
(note for a mod wanting to warn for my flaming) Im just saying what i guess everyone wants to say. I know the team is/might be thinking this same thing right now... so i am basically throwing my self on the mercy of you...
You guessed SO wrong, read all the reactions here, most of the reactions agree with me to put the transformtime down. You have to talk for yourself and not for other people, they aren't sick and can reply if they want to. Same story for the team, if they want to put a reaction here they can and certanly will, you only have to post your own opinion. (this is a forum, posts are based on opinions and disucssions).

Then I only want to say 2 things:

Tetsudah said:
(note for a mod wanting to warn for my flaming)
If you want to make something clear you can do that without flaming too, and like I said before: it looks very childish.

And the second thing is like Mystic Snidely said: When you don't like what I suggest because you think its not fair against the ESF developers you shouldn't be in the SUGGESTION board... They WANT that people put there ideas here, good or not. (thats for them to decide and not you, but you react like this post was ment for you and at the beginning of your post you said I never have to judge you again but in the same post you are judging me 2!!! (by saying that I should stop playing ESF because I don't have enough time).

Edit:
My English isn't correct, i'm sorry for that (but i'm from holland, so maybe thats an excuse, but I think you guys can understand me anyway).

Best answers
Come on guy's let's keep it normal around here Tetsudah and ViRaX.
Fight in a server not on esf forums :)

Best answers
ok you know what... you need to go read a goddamned english book, work at your little jobbie, and fondle your chik (whom i am assuming is either made up and/or very very neglected right about now instead of JUDGE ME (which you did twice already. What makes your crazy dutch, [i assume your dutch because you cant talk to save your life] ass think you know me? So one more time. Dont ****in judge me.

Its not about the fricken suggestion guys dont your tiny little minds comprehend that? its the thought put into it. He gave a suggestion that is a common sense no no. Not only that but he didnt even back it up with proper thought, or english for that matter. Im not an english major, but people understand me. The he judges me when i give an explanation (like there needs to be one) on why this suggestion will not only die in about a month, but why its tidious, moronic, and just down fight idiodic. So i think i have a right to get alittle pissed folks. What would happen if he did that to a mod... Warning? Ban? Close? i cant do that, so i think alittle understanding is in order.

Someone seriously needs to close this thread before things get messy, people get warned (i know im prolly already warned i just dont know it yet) and nukes are dropped.

Best answers
No... This tread doesn't need to be closed. I have made this topic for a reason and not to go into discussion with someone who can't even ground his own posts and who only has one reason to post: flaming. I watcht several posts of you and your always complaining and flaming. Blegh.

But like I said, I will ignore you, you don't add anything usefull to this tread with your blablabla talk so i'm continueing this topic of what it was all about (fot the other people):

I suggest that the game slightly has to change so the powerstruggles will be there more often, and I suggest that the time to transform needs to be lowered. What do you guys think?

(and for the moderators: i beg you not to close this topic because some guy starts flaming, I just ignore him in stead of starting a discussion witch he probably doesn't even understand, probably due to his age).

Ow and tetsudah, one more tip: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=7302 don't try to think as a mod, or help a mod, your aren't so just don't.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
settle down guys, keep it friendly, and keep other people´s personal life out of youre posts.

as for the quicker transformation, i read that ESF will release a patch very soon, to sweep away little bugs, and they were gonna raise the power of the melee punching.

well with all this said melee fights wont last as long as they do now, thus faster kills, thus faster powerlevel increase, thus quicker transformation.

Best answers
Reptile said:
settle down guys, keep it friendly, and keep other people´s personal life out of youre posts.

as for the quicker transformation, i read that ESF will release a patch very soon, to sweep away little bugs, and they were gonna raise the power of the melee punching.

well with all this said melee fights wont last as long as they do now, thus faster kills, thus faster powerlevel increase, thus quicker transformation.
Nice :) that is what I wanted to hear :) but now some good news about the powerstruggles ;) (PLEASE :p)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ViRaX said:
Nice :) that is what I wanted to hear :) but now some good news about the powerstruggles ;) (PLEASE :p)
well i think after a while people would use more melee when it gets bored. as for now it is THE big change alot of people were waiting for.

its like counterstrike never had the awp, and all of a sudden in a next update they had implemented the weapon.

every one would like to test/use it. no difference in what melee is now in esf.

furthermore you can always try to get people in youre server who like to beam. agree on a time and place and rock on :) :smile:

Best answers
ViRaX said:

I SUCKS? ROFL! Come one on one whenever you want :) i don't suck, and I still say: transformation takes far to long.
Hey dude Nice Edit... its easy to see thads an edit.
Reson : NO1 can play online with 0 Ping i my self use 100MB and i cant even play with less then 10. so go on.

*Edit*
Hey i found the real pic by hacking his PC :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gaara, you can have ping 0 when you are hosting a server.....

and for the hacking part, i´m hoping you are not serious about that, cause that would´t be proper forum usage. or do you disagree with me.

anyway, why question his screen, i know you can edit your screenshots. but you will never catch me doubting this kind of scores

and look in the average ping on his team..

add 290,47,75 and 0 thats 412 devide that by 4 and tadaaa average value of 103..

Best answers
i was making a joke dude... but i dont think he can have have 2 death and 100 frag, becourse its hardly impossible unless he have just waited for someone to get weak and then killed em. and then it would not be editing then he would just be noobish... but i aint trying to make anyone angry it was a joke dude...

Best answers
Reptile said:
gaara, you can have ping 0 when you are hosting a server.....

and for the hacking part, i´m hoping you are not serious about that, cause that would´t be proper forum usage. or do you disagree with me.

anyway, why question his screen, i know you can edit your screenshots. but you will never catch me doubting this kind of scores

and look in the average ping on his team..

ass 290,47,75 and 0 thats 412 devide that by 4 and tadaaa average value of 103..
Thnx reptile :)

I have surpassed the age that i'm going to edit my screenshot, so 2 bad for you but the pic is real :). The other players weren't exactly skilled, and yes I had ping 0 because I hosted the server, but i'm proud with that score anyway :)

Ow and reptile, he can't hack my computer, he has edited the pic :) thats al. (funny joke, to bad i have seen the joke to often ;) :p)

But now ontopic PLEASE! (mmm altough reptile answered both of my question :) the power struggles should come back by time and the faster transformation should be fixed in the patch :) i'm happy again!).

Best answers
hehe :D <--- evil Editer
But thad have been some really unskilled people :D
*Ontopic*
I miss PS a little but the new melee are cool too :D
so well um... dont know, i seen people who just used KI all the time i guess its what people advance in.

*Edit*
About the transform. i only have 1 thing to say.
SLOW POKE. thads the proplem about most players, thay use Melee thad sux, KI gives alot more PL, Ect.
Gallic Gun direct hit gives like 50.000 if the one you shoot at survive and is stronger or almost your PL.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am 17...
having finals soon...
and Im working on creating a new mod for hl+already in a team for utf
+having about 50 hours per week school
+classes like swimming and pc stuff...
+friends+busy +designing and stuff yeah Im a busy person

and I dont think that anything should be changed in the pl gaining or pl for trans
only to make the Gohan+\+Trunks PL trans level higher

-so they will stop saying omfg he has such a low cf level all other charcters takes forever
now for serius, yeah just raise the cf pl of Gohan and Trunks
for me it took about 40-20 min to trans in the old version
I dont play esf every day but I didnt transed lately }8-P

I still think its a gr8 mod and I like the Power gaining as it is now
its very fair and cool and fun
only change the cf mensioned above

EDIT: oh btw belive it or not I still play esf 1.1 sometimes lol
hihohehahuhihohehahu

EDIT#2:
Gaara said:
i was making a joke dude... but i dont think he can have have 2 death and 100 frag, becourse its hardly impossible unless he have just waited for someone to get weak and then killed em. and then it would not be editing then he would just be noobish... but i aint trying to make anyone angry it was a joke dude...
belive me Gaara its very possible under those conditions to have that status...
I can for example

usually Pro stuff\pplz\users\player\shdufferz can do it npzes!

Best answers
now faster pl gain will totaly rock, just think of 1.3 transformations with that levels of pl. let us get some
infiriors ***-kicked! weepee!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but the new way esf is is very fair and balanced imho
please dont change it everything is...
bah

off-not that the team will ever post any official yes we agree\no we dont
messeges on those forums... posts... suggestion
just do a yes\no post and close it if you really hate it
that way we can know when to stop spam a good suggestion thread
and pplz will stop making stupid suggestions(not that this is a stupid suggestion anyways)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
0 ping means that you are the host. Meaning he had a huge advantage over everyone else and that he healed himself a lot. There is also the chance to make the bot control yourself but I won't go there. Either way that post is complete spam gaara and you gained yourself a :warning: warning :warning: .

Best answers
you guys are ****ing retards stop trying to show off by how much you are a loser and get your ****ing thumb out of your ass and get a life and stop *****ing about a ****ing game. So **** off and get a girl friend you sad losers. DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! ICH WILL FICKEN!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
you guys are ****ing retards stop trying to show off by how much you are a loser and get your ****ing thumb out of your ass and get a life and stop *****ing about a ****ing game. So **** off and get a girl friend you sad losers. DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! DU MUTTER FICKEN!!! ICH WILL FICKEN!!!

well mister, i think you earned a one way ticket, is all this flaming needed in this topic? bet it isnt. what ever your problem is, go find a punching bag or get a ball and play some football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom