more ideas for trunks.. idea..

Best answers
This Is a bit crazy since he only has.. 4 attacks but once you add his sword(or if you do) you could make that like a special weapon attacks Ex, Trunks takes out his sword and presses the #2 on the keypad to do a slash attack. maybe like.. for an ultimate attack do the sword attack he did to goku when he first came to earth.. just an idea :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorta like adding a charge time to determine what he does or primary secondary fire might both work for it

btw: omg is that a girl in this forum!:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finally we have a girl on this forum-i think your all alone well was my idea right?

Best answers
yes.. but i think we are going off of the topic.:notice:

Best answers
Personally I've never liked Trunks having his sword in any mod...that's just me though. It is a good idea, but it sounds like the people who abuse melee would abuse that way worse. In my opinion he should have a random melee attack where he pulls it out and hits you with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd really like to see how they implement the sword... I'm totally clueless about how they'd do it without it being cheap or unrealistic or whatever. In any case, trunks needs SOMETHING and frankly the sword is all they have left.

Best answers
maybe the sword could be like....a whole seperate attack(like slot7)....like he does a swoop with his sword out and slash's the guy.....could do like 50% more damage than normal melee maybe?

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
finally we have a girl on this forum-i think your all alone well was my idea right?
she not the only one, Yui Kawiia is a girl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One question. Truth? Or Experiment to screw with our heads?

And yes, Trunks is in deseperate need of new attacks. But Don't worry, theres more to come.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever they do, you know it'll be good. Yes, Trunks needs more attacks, and c'mon, the sword would look damn cool. Who cares if he doesn't use it a lot ot that it's just metal :p I remember what DT did when he got bored (the animations of trunks with the sword just for kicks, they weren't going to be implemented). In short, it looks cool and expands his arsenal. Hmmmm, I should look into what other attacks he ever has.

And welcome, Leiliia. Nice to see another non testosterone crazed person around :p Also, whatever happened to 18? Wasn't their someone going by that name?

-Karrde-

Best answers
I'm actually learning to love trunks as he his now to tell you the truth...

He pretty much has all the attacks he could need! He has the classic 'Kaboom' attack (Finishing Buster) and a non-generic beam (Burning attack (GREAT agenst someone swooping from afar))

His BIGGEST asset is how early he can kick proverbial 'booty' in melee. Because when he transforms, teleporting costs considerably less!

That in itself is a excellent advantage if you can use it... or if you're like me and NEVER get Melee supiriority (in terms of two people swooping at the same time) and need a break from having to Block then counter... ¬_¬ I hate it when I have to do that...

Best answers
Implementing it as a finisher cud be beta like once ur opponent has down to critical hp once u melee him again he takes out his sword and slash slash...
Tho i feel trunks needs more attacks so far hes not all that good to use its only if u know how to use the guy

Best answers
dont think trunks is a bad character bud he really needs some more attacks like playing with trunks thou hes a excellent melee character:tired:

Scruffie

S
The sword will rock...

Teehee, Girls make Scruffie giggle..teehee...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Down, Scruffie.

I can try to say all of trunks' attacks that I've seen heh:

1.) Generic beam (uses on king cold and freeza's little twirling bodyparts)
2.) Burning attack (uses on freeza+ android 18 in a movie)
3.) Finishing Buster (they took this one from Super Botuden 2 on the SNES... never was in the show.)
4.) Some big beam attack? (I have no idea what to call it. He uses it on the androids when him and all the Z fighters first meet them, and blows up the whole mountain with it.)
5.) Another big beam attack? ( He just puts both hands forward and charges a huge energy ball in front of both of them. Then he shoots it at Vegeta and vegeta fliiiies far away.)
6.) Uh...super... rapid fire... thingy... ( He sticks his hands out like vegeta would when he final flashes, and then little energy blasts spray out of it, like some kind of fully automatic ki shotgun. Uses it on cell form 2.)

Meh, I've never played budokai, maybe they put in some fake attack there that this mod could use.

I don't see how people find trunks great at melee. Maybe because melee is all he can do heh. In any case he's slow, the slowest in fact, so I don't see how that could become an advantage. I do way better with Buu's insane speed than trunks'.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ki blast thing is probably the same as Vegeta's Renzou Energy Dan.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, cause the blasts were smaller than normal ki blasts, and he didn't even move his arms for it... they just kinda came out.

Best answers
I hope to god its a whole diffrent weapon. I really really want to melee with it, or use it as a combo ex. i punch a guy to the ground he jumps upim right there with my sword to slice him in half. But whatever they do it will be good

Best answers
I'd like to see the attack that he used on freeza after he cut him to ribbons and on android 18 after trunks returns to the future. You know the one that is like a huge burst of energy from his hand.

To use the attack you would have to be in close to the opponent however, and by the looks of it take a good amount of energy, rather quick on the charge time though.

I think the Finishing Buster was used on Cell when Trunks returned to the future. Although it looked a little different than what they have in ESF, but then again Trunks shot a beam at Cell not a ball. So if thats what they are basing the Finishing Buster off of then they need to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom