Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Requiem+

R
lol i think it was probably real but you never know the landing could have been a hoax.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this now I write is completle true:
When the newspapers reporter asked Neil Armstrong to swear on Bible that he was walking on Moon, Neil punched him in the face and he left!

Best answers
Its not fake until its proven and printed on newspapers all over the world. I highly doubt they would show videotapes of running in the middle of nevada in astronaut suits and got away with it that easily...
Lukyas said:
When the newspapers reporter asked Neil Armstrong to swear on Bible that he was walking on Moon, Neil punched him in the face and he left!
Good to see that 77 year old Neil still has some energy in him...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was actually Buzz Aldrin. The person he punched was Bart Sibrel. Bart Sibrel was harassing Buzz Aldrin about the moon landings, asking him to swear by the bible that it was real or admit the landings were a hoax. Buzz Aldrin tried walking away, but Bart Sibrel decided to call Buzz Aldrin a number of negative things which resulted in him getting punched in the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would consider finding a new newspaper.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Worst facts ever.

Lukyas said:
I read an article in newspapers, that says that American Moonwalk was fake. It says it is the biggest lie in history oh humanity by NASA. The people are giving us some facts from the moon picture:

1. There were shadows in 3 different dirrections, altought, they had no any other light sources, but Sun.
- You're right. Wait, I'm saying this because you were at the moon landing in '69, right?
2. There are reflection on astronaut's shoe, but the Sun is on the other side of him.
Even if this was fake, how would this be plausible if it was?
3.There are 2 pictures that looks same. But!, on one there is module, on the other there isn't (module never moved)
It's the goddamn moon, everything looks the same.
4.The foot prints of astronauts are deeper than the one by module.
Walk around in spots of dirt on earth, sometimes there's thicker dirt.
5. There is no dust on module's legs.
Christ, give me a break
6. Sun was on the other side of module but U can clearly read "Unated States" on it.
lol camera
7. American flag is flaunting, even there is no wind on the Moon.
The pictures with the flag flowing is NEVER from the flag being alone, when you move a flag around trying to get it in the ground THE FLAG WILL MOVE
8. When you play the Moonwalk movie 2X forward U can see they run on the Earth. (They suggest it was filmed in a desert in America, don't know the name.
So WHAT DO U THINK! FAKE OR TRUE?
Answered your own question there, IT'S A MOVIE

And to any other conspiracy theory, honestly, 9/11, moon landing, any of that, it can be answered with something else that happened in the late 60's.

Watergate.

So the government can cover up a moon landing, a president getting assassinated, and later a mass conspiracy with a remote controlled airplane and demolition bombs to bring down the towers....but not something as simple as a bugged hotel room?

Come on. Wake up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, the Watergate scandal began as a conspiracy theory. Go figure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, the Watergate scandal began as a conspiracy theory. Go figure.
True, but then hardcore evidence such as phone conversations and what not came about, and which is pretty much why Nixon resigned before it got worst.

I'll admit the moonlanding hoax has a little bit more plausible evidence than the 9/11 one, but both just seem like hoaxes. There are people that extract the most hidden of scandals, and since there hasn't been concrete evidence, I'm gonna lean on the hoax side.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but then hardcore evidence such as phone conversations and what not came about, and which is pretty much why Nixon resigned before it got worst.

I'll admit the moonlanding hoax has a little bit more plausible evidence than the 9/11 one, but both just seem like hoaxes. There are people that extract the most hidden of scandals, and since there hasn't been concrete evidence, I'm gonna lean on the hoax side.
Considering it's already been proven that the bushies knew that an attack was imminent, they're guilty in my book. They knew, and they did nothing. Conspiracy to bring about 9/11? Probably. Conspiracy to allow a horrible event to occur in order to further their own goals? Absolutely plausible, and probable.

Times are different. The President pretty much has absolute power, and let's everyone know that every chance he gets.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've been talking and there's something else you should know.

We never landed on the Sun either.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly any kid can see past that picture you posted. Its as photoshoped as tehy come. Not a too good job with it eather. Overall it has the wrong color resolution for the camersas of 69.

Secondly the astronaut looks 2D. And hes not wearing the NASA space suit design. The design of the space suit. The one in your picture has the whole helmet made out of glas. Thats wrong.

Spacesuit -> http://www.harvardmagazine.com/lib/02jf/images/suit.jpg

With helmet -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...pace_suit.JPG/200px-Yang_Liwei_space_suit.JPG

Note how the glass is strenghend by a white metal at the top.

On the other note. You dont need air for a flag to wave. You need energy. Movement. While moving the flag you give it energy. And with out air to stop its movement it just goes on. On a side note. The suns radioactive rays arnt really that strong round out planet. The bigger problem is the solar/sun wind.

Yes there is wind up there. Only it doesnt move air. It moves dust and microparticles. And the moon does have gravity. So in time the flag would eventualy fall down besides its pole. Only in slow motion.

And yes. If you watch a movie at twice the speed. Everyone does move a lot faster. There is only one problem with your asumption. While they had problems moving in there suits. They moved at normal speed. You can see that from the HANDS movement.

If you have any other pictures or your so called "proof" do show it. Ill be happy to analyse it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that photoshop picture was from Google. I don't have scener to send images from those newspapers, but my dad has in his office. So, I will send those in Monday afternoon.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that photoshop picture was from Google. I don't have scener to send images from those newspapers, but my dad has in his office. So, I will send those in Monday afternoon.
What's the name of the newspaper where you found this information from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom