• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well acording to the paper name. Sounds like one of those papers that are there just to make fun of politics. Taking the similar words from my language and translating them into english it would sound something like "Politics fun of" The name of the paper sugests fake facts. But oh well. I tryed searching for the same pictures on google and NASAs site itself. Failed to find them.

So since i cant read cyrillic im kinda out of luck with coments. Never learned that allthough i probably would understand a few words if it was in latin judging by the .yu ending of the URL ^^

Oh well you are rid of me with that site ^^

But i still think its only a hoax.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Politikin Zabavnik is paper by newspapers Politika (political newspapers)
Politikin = Political's
Zabavnik = Fun things.
So it is part of the newspapers Politika maden for youngs.
This is the light on shoe althought the Sun is on the other side of him. And there is no dust on modules legs.

Up: the photoed picture.
Down: should it look like that?

No trails. How could someone push it?

2 same pictures. One with module, one without (module never moved)

No stars. And is the Earth looking smaller than it should?

Shadows in 3 ways

U can read United States altought it's in shadow

Parts of mission "Apolo" should stay on Moon. Just like this board with astronaut's names on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you read the wikipedia page? Those are all debunked or just stupid outright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
@magus..... lmao.

@thread: The MIB is certain that there is no moon. And we assure you that any and all moisture, atmosphere, etc have been eradcated on the said place. thank you. Now look at the flashing light.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my own opinion of the shadows and silhouettes (damn i can never remember how to spell that word...)

the moon is a big ball of white. white = light reflective.

if you are standing on a giant white floor, and the light is directly behind you, the reflection from the rest of the floor will illuminate the rest of you.

it's called ambiance, i hear russia hope to one day discover it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, don't tell me you fell for Fox's hyped-up Moonlanding Hoax special? That's so bogus it's amazing anyone believes it. There are so many exaggerated and under-researched bits of key "evidence" with such simple explanations that their credibility is spiraled down the ****ter. And plus, there's no real motive to it. Claiming that it was a Cold War snipe against the Russians is pretty weak. Plus, the actual people who went on the Apollo missions would have to be damned good actors. I know, because I've met one of them. His name was Allen Bean I think. When somone describes that sort of experience, it's hard to fake. If it's not genuine, then it likely won't sound believeable to begin with.

Anyway, I'm not going to rebut everything myself. If you need reassurance, check this website out, it's really good.

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

WE WENT TO THE MOON

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this point im going to say now.

Everyone belives what he wants to believe. Since its been so long for anyone on the world to proove that this was all an hoax or really was true.Dont know what to belive anyway.

So i say its real, but only cause i want to belive its real if not then phewp on me.

Best answers
i think its fake amarica lies about everything well....there government does anyways

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its fake amarica lies about everything well....there government does anyways
Not everything. The most is just kept hush hush ^^

Besides NASA aint the government.

On a side note. The technology from 38 years ago was suficient to send a guy to the moon. Its not that hard really. Just your basic physics.

But if we want conspiracy theories. Thats easy to. Just get some photos. Preferably ones that are darn hard to find. "Discover" some new evidence.

In any case ill go through teh pictures:

The shoe reflection. That doesnt look like it came from the sun to be blunt. It kinda has the wrong shape. Especialy for metal shaped in such a curve.

No dust on the legs of the landing module. Thats easy. Ever tryed this. On snow. Stomp it at a 90?angle. You wont have any snow on your shoes. It all scaters away drom it. So that isnt really any proof.

The light picture. Fact is that a full moon makes the night allmost as bright as day. You can clearly see shadows of trees and stuff. The moon reflects light like a mirror. Ever tryed to bounce light of the surface of the mirror.

The wheel tracks thing. Either that picture is a fake or it was part of a bigger picture. I mean who in his right mond would take a picture of a wheel of the vehicle. I for one would take the whole vehicle into the picture. So that picture is probably BS to begin with.

The two pictures taht look similar but one has the modula and the other doesnt. Doesnt require a genious to notice that the front of the landscape changes. One has a rock the other doesnt. As for the back. The one with the module has a line seperating the edge of the crater from the botom of the crater. Bad photoshop edit. Picture is BS and doesnt prove a thing.

The earth beeing smaller thing. Thats just an optical illusion. Simple really. Look at the moon when it jsut rises and when its in the middle of the sky. With no comparison objects the one in the sky will seem small, while the one that just rose will seem bigger. And when taking photos in space you normally dont see the stars. Since the lightwaves taht enable us to see them on pictures on earth are the fault of the atmosphere.

Shadows may be caused by reflections from the moons surface. No idea about thatone.

Can read United States where. I cant find it. I only see the flag.

The last picture prooves what exacly? They left things up there. So err wahts the last pic for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone knows Piccolo blew up the moon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can read United States where. I cant find it. I only see the flag.

The last picture prooves what exacly? They left things up there. So err wahts the last pic for?
United States is on right side on module. And about the last one; they say astronauts said that all parts of mission left on Moon, including that board. But, someone found it here...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
United States is on right side on module. And about the last one; they say astronauts said that all parts of mission left on Moon, including that board. But, someone found it here...
Sorry but i still cant read it.

As for the plate. Thats nothing ^^

My friend has a 120 years old ouija board. Well it looks that old. In reality its about 1 year sine ha made it.

Copying something seen in a picture is easy. All you need are some craftsman skills.

@Piccolo blowing up the moon. Thats just BS. It was Roshi during the 21 tournament.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I wish there are more proves. I'm gonna Google them and then send them to you. People, I'm telling ya. It is the biiiiigest lie in history of humanity. All particcipents of that hoax should go in prison. (by the way, anyone watched "Prison Break")

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Damn, I wish there are more proves. I'm gonna Google them and then send them to you. People, I'm telling ya. It is the biiiiigest lie in history of humanity. All particcipents of that hoax should go in prison. (by the way, anyone watched "Prison Break")
Yes, because the government got not only the people who landed on the moon, but their families and friends to all lie too, in detail.

If one of the most charismatic presidents can't lie his way out of a blowjob, an astronaut sure as hell can't lie about the moon landing.

Oh also the government is sending subliminal messages to combine the moon and earth into a single planet. The Mearth.

Mearth will be fake, and not real, there will be bad lighting and weird footprints everywhere.

damn you U.S. Government...and you almost got away with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom