• Yes, certainly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Wasn't it something like during the war times, like an Arms race, to get to the moon the fastest? Maybe USA would want to seem like they got there first.

But, even taht said, I dont think it was real. I know it's real. :0
Yeah, but doing that once or twice would be enough. No need to fake 6 moon landings.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, the only thing that's ever made me uneasy about the Apollo missions was Apollo 13. I mean, being Apollo unlucky number 13, and something actually going awefully wrong can make anyone suspicious. I give the benefit of the doubt on this one, but it's the only grey area in this whole trainwreck of a conspiracy theory. It pains me to say any of that though, seeing as it would be an insult to the miraculous triumph Apollo 13 turned out to be if it's 100% honest to God true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once it's said it can't be undone , the wole american state cold be full of shame ,
i realy think this is a hoax,... why?..well, don't think of the past thik of the present , think of today, if it was a moon landing , why wans't anotharone , tomorow lets say, i don't need pictures on the internet to tell me this, why is it only 1 landing in all this time , this is gona turn out like the big foot vid that proves that it exists and the guy that weard the big foot suit unmasked the hoax, + once i saw a documentary that proved that is was a hoax, haven't seen it again from that day ,it was on reality tv a long time ago
The reason why there weren't that many landings is that we don't need people up there. There were tons of unmanned moon landings and with them researchers/NASA/whoever gets what they want from the moon. It's not like we need someone on the moon every 3 years or something.

For me such conspiracy theorist are in the same league as those people claiming to have seen bigfoot/ufo/my mum. They take small blurry pictures, resize them to a bigger size or photoshop them and then claim to see things.
How come every picture that claims to be taken from bigfoot is super blurry? Cameras nowadays should be capable of doing better. Hell, even my cellphone can take better pictures than what I've seen so far.

btw I've seen documentaries that first showed theories of the landing being fake (with arguments that were better than the things I've seen in this thread so far) and then proved those fake/forged.

w00t this post got waaay too long
And even if it was fake, I wouldn't put the people responsible into prison, they'd get my kudos for fooling so many people ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, it'll just change my opinion about USA!
Judging by your apparent refusal to look at, consider, or even acknowledge ANY of the counter-evidence provided, I have a feeling your opinion of the US is already set it stone, regardless. You seem to be too busy raving about what a travesty it would be, how the US are lying criminals, etc. etc., to just look in front of you and read.

Just because a couple of users managed to quickly swallow the same tripe, come in here, and post a one-liner in broken english doesn't make your case any stronger. They clearly haven't read the arguments either, and I suggest you do the same.

I'm sorry if I sound like a jackass, but this is getting annoying >_>;

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh to be honest. I dont care about the USA or any other country. Big woof. People live everywhere. What makes the US so important.

Sure the moon landing was made by the people of the US. But thats in the past. If everyone just looks back and says we did that, they get lazy.

And as kam! said. If it really is a hoax. They get my kudos for kicking every person on this planet in the balls.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, if all this is is your anti-American sentiment, then just drop it. You think we don't know our country has problems? Think YOUR country doesn't have just as many problems? Put your own nation and it's affairs under the microscope of the world and try telling me people won't find some fatal flaw that makes the rest of the world hate you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thread officially derailed.

closing now.

and for the record, they did land on the moon.

Best answers
By the way, this locking was actually a fake. It was recorded in a studio. I mean, look, I'm posting here now. It has to be fake!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm here to make it look like that never happened.

-closed-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must make a comment in this locked thread because I can.

The Moon Landings happened. Get over it.

No more believing in crazy hoaxes because it's the trendy thing to do.

If your friends jumped off a bridge would you follow?

Don't answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom