monster spawn command?

Best answers
hey all, i know this was posted a little while ago, but when you play esf, and put the map on c4a1a you can play a level that is in the half-life single player, (for a list type MAPS * in console) but i was just wondering, and i KNOW it's been posted, but whats the command to spawn monsters? - does anyone know? I've forgoten :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spawn monsters?

in esf there are no monsters, and they deleted the code for monsters...

Best answers
have deleted it, as in not in the curretn version, or will deteled it, as in won;t be in beta?

What is it anyway? - i'd like to know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deleted as in not in anywhere :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spawning monsters? hmm I AM making bots, is that what you meant?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
no like in cs.. u can spawn monsters from the original halflife.. but they're annoying and just get in the way

Best answers
it's like, you change the level to an orginal half-life map from the single player, i.e. c4a1a, then use that illusive command and play online with monters, yeah i think thats right.

Best answers
i know what u mean. its a plug in.
its called: HL_MONSTER.
i'll put the linkt to dl here.

!SaiyaMan!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha

yeah i'd spawn like 40 zombies and then final flash them all to spiraling gibs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww thats easy to add monsters! ya dont need any plugin! it wont work in esf...play reg hl for this(online or single)
but ya have to be carefull usin it cuz it could crash your half-life! if ya wanna add grunts(guys with machine guns) simply type this in console: developer 1 ; mp_allowmonsters 1 ; restart

then when ya restart type impulse 76 and it should say somthin like : for grunt-o-matic restart then restart and every time you type impulse 76 a guy will apear infront of ya but be carefull cuz ya dont wanna get the guy in the wall cuz a yellow dots circle around him and he wont move(this doesnt crash it the part im about to tell ya might)

for aliens or diff guys:

cheats must be on...

Spawned characters appear in your exact position when you use the give command. You must use noclip to disable clipping or you will be stuck inside the character you spawn. also use notarget so the alien donsnt hurt ya when you spawn it(it wont follow you)

After spawning, characters will fall down to the ground or solid object below. If you are in a solid object (such as a wall, the ground, or another player) when you spawn a character, he (or it) will be surrounded by a sphere of swirling yellow particles and may be immobile. To avoid this, spawn characters from slightly above the ground (but not in the ceiling) and away from other characters.

It's easier to spawn a lot of characters quickly if you bind keys to the give command(s) for the entities you have available. For example: bind x "give monster_scientist"

Half-Life Entity Names (preceed with monster_):
alien_slave, alien_grunt, apache, barnacle, barney, barney_dead, bigmomma (gonarch), bullchicken, cockroach, furniture, flyer_flock, gargantua, generic, gman, grunt_repel, headcrab, hevsuit_dead, hgrunt_dead, human_grunt, human_assassin, houndeye, scientist, scientist_dead, sentry, miniturret, turret, ichthyasaur, leech, tentacle, zombie, hgrunt, nihalinth, osprey

hope that helps!!

Best answers
How do you spawn weapons, i've seen it done in DMZ, they spawned weapons from HL. Just wanna make my old esf more fun.:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tryed that on dmz once useing admin mod, its kinda fun, but... also kinda boring once u have done it one time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom