The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I won't lie, your ui makes me cringe =/

Grats though. We just started ICC heroics this week. We're taking it slow, starting with 10m's. Later this week I think we're going to enter H 25m.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please to be teaching me the way of the MM! I didn't know you had the mount yet ;o

Also, isn't my signature aptly named? I must be psyhic!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So that's who made your sig! Jesus christ, I've always been wondering who created your sig, Proz. XD

Edit: Just for the sake of being on topic, grats foo! How long have you guys been going at the heroic fights?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please to be teaching me the way of the MM! I didn't know you had the mount yet ;o
It's pretty straight forward.
It's a priority rotation. Kill shot > silencing shot(This one is off the global cooldown, it should be macro'd in all your shots for PVE) > Rapid fire > Serpent sting(Only need to be applied once) > Chimera shot > Aimed shot > Readiness > Arcane shot > Steady shot.

Once you reach about 250-300 ArP, just from gear, you can stop using Arcane shot. (Note that it's still an instant and if you're moving with your other instants on cooldown, still use this one)
Once you get close to 750 ArP, start gemming it and start doing Aimed shot before Chimera.

That is pretty much it. ;)

So that's who made your sig! Jesus christ, I've always been wondering who created your sig, Proz. XD

Edit: Just for the sake of being on topic, grats foo! How long have you guys been going at the heroic fights?
It's a was a well kept secret indeed. :D
About three weeks, a little less. Most of it was pretty straightforward. We had some trouble with Sindragosa due too important people being on vacation. Besides that, all the other bosses went down pretty quickly.
Achievement wise, we are currently the 11th guild in the world, 9th in Europe. Progress wise though, due too losing a week on Sindragosa, we are only the 150th guild in the world and 80th in Europe. :(

Not bad but we dropped quite a bit. Killing the lich king on Heroic should fix that though. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dam :) Heh how did you guess I made that signature? ;o

Damn it i think I started gemming arp too early :p

Oh right a character link! A little old but Im trying to make a new UI. Looks sucky right now :p

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
:(
When I enter combat, most of it disappears actually.
recount, lower right bars, middle right bars. Still what's so bad about it?
I just don't like things messy. To me that looks messy. Since day one of my learnings of addon's, macros, and keybinds, I've been striving for the neatest, cleanest and at the same time most useful UI I can. Mines by no means perfect, but it works.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm the biggest nerd ever T_T:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom