Missing PAK file

Best answers
Well I decided to play ESF today but I kept getting errors so I looked in my HL folder to find that my PAK files are missing, so my question is, does anyone know where to get them?

p.s: i've tried reinstalling HL :( :( :( :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think you may have a virus or something i mean the exacutetable (don't know how to spell it but u get the picture , lol) could of been modified from a virus (for those of u who don't know an the exacutetable is required to run the hal-life lanucher to play half-life obviously) there are ofcourse a lot of viruses that can do different things to it (make it impossible to run etc) a ? is i wonder , are other peoples pak files dieneid if you have differ cd keys ? meh , but i would be happy to give u my pak files or just go to http://www.hl2files.com/ to find some (i think they do files for both hl 1 & 2) hope that helps u out , good luck!

Best answers
Thanks for replying I couldnt find any Pak files on your link sayain overlord.You dont have to send me your pak files I think I can get them from my friend tomorrow, but he is real unreliable(which is why i started this thread).Anyone else have any suggestions?

Best answers
nah, i think it is that u have to update ur halflife to 1.1.1.0 seeming it installs pak files :D
just a guess tho, but i would try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom