Misc. Suggestions

Best answers
Shootin' from the hip here.

Aura Color: would an option for different aura colors be out of the question? I think the default white aura is appropriate because its seen throughout the entire series but being able to choose a default aura color like White/Purple/Red/Blue would be a nice perk. Just for clarification default aura being the aura you would see if a character is flying or powering up with the post transformation aura being seperate (like normal gohan would a default white aura and while in SSJ form it would be a constant gold/yellow).

ROSAT: As far as I remeber there is a some sort of weather manipulation option for Final but is there a way to make ROSAT switch from fiery to snowy effects?? Abrupt changes in weather patterns in ROSAT would be awesome instead of just infinite white.

Halo: Will Goku have a halo in any of his transformations? SSJ2 or SSJ3?? I've seen some SSJ3 Goku footage but no halo, I don't think there is a scene of Goku being SSJ3 without the halo........could be wrong though.

Vegeta punch?: In the ESF Final Melee preview when the grab & smash with Vegeta is performed he grabs Ginyu, drags him and throws him. While he's doing this his fist is ****ed back like he's gonna finish the move with a punch but doesn't he just throws......has that changed at all?

Recovery: I was watching the esf final melee system video and I saw that you can recover from an attack 2 ways: a recovery that costs ki and one that cost stamina, both of which were performed in midair, I think those are perfect ideas for this because it requires you to be resourceful but I was wondering what about being thrown into a mountain or ground? I know that in 1.2.3 you can use the spacebar to JUMP off the ground as a quick recovery method but I also read that there will be no temporary invulnerability in ESF Final............So if i get thrown into to a mountain and am face-to-face with my opponent and there are no invulnerabilities then 1 of 2 things come to mind: either I eat damage via ki blasts or I get repeatedly beat into the mountain (if I keep losing the rock-paper-scissors battle) either case the damage seems unavoidable. Is the quick recovery method fast enough for me to bounce back from either or these situations? if changing the "jump off the ground" technique is still around should it be changed to a teleport (that could still cost ki or stamina) so I'm not so susceptible to these attacks? This part, most of all, is what I have the most questions on.

If these topics have been covered already redirect me please. Lastly, much love for ESF.....had a dream I was playing the game last night 8(

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku fought Pure Boo ("Kid Buu") as SSJ3 without a halo, because Elder Kaioshin gave Goku his own life.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shootin' from the hip here.

Aura Color: would an option for different aura colors be out of the question? I think the default white aura is appropriate because its seen throughout the entire series but being able to choose a default aura color like White/Purple/Red/Blue would be a nice perk. Just for clarification default aura being the aura you would see if a character is flying or powering up with the post transformation aura being seperate (like normal gohan would a default white aura and while in SSJ form it would be a constant gold/yellow).
(
DARKTOOTH:
no that isnt possible because each aura is tailored to the character themselves
goku - white
cell - green
freeza - pink
etc..

ROSAT: As far as I remeber there is a some sort of weather manipulation option for Final but is there a way to make ROSAT switch from fiery to snowy effects?? Abrupt changes in weather patterns in ROSAT would be awesome instead of just infinite white.
(
DARKTOOTH : at the moment the possibility is there but we didnt create it yet. Very easy to do, so we can just hound dalte and have it created

Halo: Will Goku have a halo in any of his transformations? SSJ2 or SSJ3?? I've seen some SSJ3 Goku footage but no halo, I don't think there is a scene of Goku being SSJ3 without the halo........could be wrong though.
(
DARKTOOTH:
no halos

Vegeta punch?: In the ESF Final Melee preview when the grab & smash with Vegeta is performed he grabs Ginyu, drags him and throws him. While he's doing this his fist is ****ed back like he's gonna finish the move with a punch but doesn't he just throws......has that changed at all?
(
DARKTOOTH :
Thats probably my fault, Ill take that into consideration. If you stop swooping you release the opponent using inertia to throw him. But maybe we could have him melee the victim away instead :)
Recovery: I was watching the esf final melee system video and I saw that you can recover from an attack 2 ways: a recovery that costs ki and one that cost stamina, both of which were performed in midair, I think those are perfect ideas for this because it requires you to be resourceful but I was wondering what about being thrown into a mountain or ground? I know that in 1.2.3 you can use the spacebar to JUMP off the ground as a quick recovery method but I also read that there will be no temporary invulnerability in ESF Final............So if i get thrown into to a mountain and am face-to-face with my opponent and there are no invulnerabilities then 1 of 2 things come to mind: either I eat damage via ki blasts or I get repeatedly beat into the mountain (if I keep losing the rock-paper-scissors battle) either case the damage seems unavoidable. Is the quick recovery method fast enough for me to bounce back from either or these situations? if changing the "jump off the ground" technique is still around should it be changed to a teleport (that could still cost ki or stamina) so I'm not so susceptible to these attacks? This part, most of all, is what I have the most questions on.
(
DARKTOOTH:
If you know your going to be thrown into the wall, just use the stamina recovery so you dont fly into it :)
However, you did give me an awesome idea for the wall collide issue though, TY sir!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Maybe we should start up with the suggestions if you are going to end up getting ideas from them DT.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Grega would come and shut down each one of them. >.>

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DARKTOOTH:
no that isnt possible because each aura is tailored to the character themselves
goku - white
cell - green
freeza - pink
etc..
That's inconsistent to the manga and anime.
You're doing it wrong.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called creative licence so shh
That doesn't apply when you're basing things on something and try to stay consistent. Besides, giving pink character a pink aura and green character a green aura is not creative. On the other hand, pretty much everyone in the manga has white aura (including SSJs and Cell), with the exceptions of Kaio-ken and 100% Freeza, so nevermind.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
SSJ is allways yellow, even perfect cells was yellow.. on normal they are white...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't the Manga black and white? So then what is this I don't even...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ is allways yellow, even perfect cells was yellow.. on normal they are white...
Yes, just keep being an ignorant fool.

Isn't the Manga black and white? So then what is this I don't even...
The kanzenban release has a few color chapters, colored by Toriyama himself.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The internet said it's yellow :'(

How can the internet lie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom