Misc Questions

Best answers
shootin' from the hip again

1) Homing ball?? In the ESF Play Test footage there is a homing ball, I had read that there was talks about removing this feature however I rather much like it, where do you guys stand on this now?

2) Mid-Air Detonation: This is a silly question but can you detonate generic beams and signature moves in mid-air still, the ONLY reason I'm asking is because I haven't been able to spot anything like this in 1.3 footage. The explosion demonstration video has all the explosions on the ground - and they're massive. Just trying to see how something of that magnitude would look in the air. Nuclear Air Burst? lol

3) ROSAT BABY: I asked this in my first post whether there would be snowy and fiery effects on the ROSAT, I was told that it wouldn't be too hard to implement.............just wonder how things are going with that :)

4) Power level changer: Are you guys going to put this feature in Final??

5) HP: For the sake of balance will all the characters have the same HP? That'd be cool to see tournaments where you have the freedom to use any character.

That's all I have for now.

Happy Thanksgiving btw lawl

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2) Mid-Air Detonation: This is a silly question but can you detonate generic beams and signature moves in mid-air still, the ONLY reason I'm asking is because I haven't been able to spot anything like this in 1.3 footage. The explosion demonstration video has all the explosions on the ground - and they're massive. Just trying to see how something of that magnitude would look in the air. Nuclear Air Burst? lol
I'm sure it's still in. Otherwise they fail.

4) Power level changer: Are you guys going to put this feature in Final??

5) HP: For the sake of balance will all the characters have the same HP? That'd be cool to see tournaments where you have the freedom to use any character.
For the sake of balance, characters' health won't be the same, because characters also differ in speed, perhaps in starting power level, attack variety, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom